Sunday 6 January 2008

IF I HAD A DRUMKIT AND/OR A MARSHALL STACK THIS LARGE, I’D NEVER WRITE ANOTHER BLOG...


Current mood: FUCKING SLAYER!!!!!
Category: FUCKING SLAYER!!!!! Music






Currently listening :
Reign in Blood
By Slayer
Release date: By 24 July, 2007

02:27 - 9 Comments - 6 Kudos - Add Comment - Edit - Remove

R

That just blew the speakers on my computer....I'M GONNA SUE YOUR SKINNY ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by R on Sunday, December 30, 2007 at 06:24
[Remove] [Reply to this]


: THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI :

I wouldn't talk that way....

I'm thinking of sacking off my lazy ass lawyer and getting a brand new legal team in for the New Year...

Posted by : THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI : on Sunday, December 30, 2007 at 12:36
[Remove] [Reply to this]


: THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI :

And anyway, I've got a fat arse, not a skinny one....

Posted by : THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI : on Sunday, December 30, 2007 at 12:38
[Remove] [Reply to this]


R

I can see that. Nature's padding will make the COPP that much more comfortable.

Posted by R on Sunday, December 30, 2007 at 13:47
[Remove] [Reply to this]


: THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI :

I'm gonna be spending so much time in The COPP this next year that I felt it was a correct strategic move to grow my arse fat....

Posted by : THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI : on Sunday, December 30, 2007 at 13:50
[Remove] [Reply to this]


simon

They may be loud on that Video, but my girlfriend managed to fall asleep while they were playing at the Download Festival this year!!
Me I just found them rather one dimensional live and a touch boring after three or four songs I'd had enough but by them Jo was snoozing!!
So only listen to one tune at a time!!
Sorry to any Slayerholics reading this as I know you'll be on my case....

Posted by simon on Sunday, December 30, 2007 at 17:22
[Remove] [Reply to this]


: THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI :

I've never seen them LIVE but I imagine 3 or minutes would cover it..

Posted by : THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI : on Sunday, December 30, 2007 at 20:29
[Remove] [Reply to this]


The Cupid Kinkyboots Dingbat Preservation Society

They must really bolt those things down to keep them from falling over with all the vibrations and stuff. "IF I HAD A DRUMKIT AND/OR A MARSHALL STACK THIS LARGE, I’D NEVER WRITE ANOTHER BLOG..." Well yeah, 'cause you'd get crushed by all that stuff falling on top of you. Do they have insurance for that type of thing?

Posted by The Cupid Kinkyboots Dingbat Preservation Society on Monday, December 31, 2007 at 16:26
[Remove] [Reply to this]


: THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI :

I'm not one for insurance - if they fell on top of me I'd die happy...

Posted by : THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI : on Monday, December 31, 2007 at 16:40
[Remove] [Reply to this]

No comments: