Thursday 28 August 2008

PAUL GIOVANNI INVENTED FISH ISLAND SHOCK!!!!....


Current mood: IN CHARGE!!!
Category: IN CHARGE!!! Music



Well shit....

I've nailed the website again and it's all thanks to readers of last nights blog....

Yes boss, after finally realising I hated the old front page layout, I put out the request for aid, and it came in, and then I knew what needed to be done...

A collage...

As it stands, it's in no way finished yet.

What I'm gonna do is make it like one of those 'Where's Wally' things crossed with an Heironymous Bosch






So...

I'm so impressed with yesterdays contributions, I think (like President Musharraf of Pakistan) I might give up my dictatorial kinda one man government and set up some kind of a free and easy Giovan-commune here on Fish Island...

Yes boss, there was a wonderful space on the market, just opposite my current pad. £400 a week all newly done out and begging to be turned into something...





Until recently it was being used as a breaking yard for luxury cars and since discovering it, I've been having visions of turning it into some kind of horrendous art commune - the kind of place that will end up destroying many heads, relationships and hearts in the name of art...

But thankfully, I've been down that road before...


There's a lot of these kind of places coming online on Fish Island at the moment - this website is almost completely dedicated to Fishy Artsy studios...

Basically, the whole fucking joint is being turned into some kind of alt-art heaven, just a canals width from the next Olympic stadium...




I would therefore like to take this opportunity to point out that i was here 3 fucking years ago....

Yes boss, I moved into these shoddily built yuppie flats before this building was even bastard well finished, before any Olympic decision was made, and before the place became the new fucking Greenwich Village?!?!

I AM THEREFORE THE GODFATHER OF FISH ISLAND!!!!

AND THE MAYOR!!!!

AND THE CHIEF!!!

AND THE FUCKING BOSS!!!!




Currently listening :
Killing Joke
By Killing Joke
Release date: 2005-07-26

No comments: