Wednesday 6 August 2008

Todays ta da...


Current mood: SUNNY...!
Category: SUNNY...! Music



There's nothing I like more than to feel good, proper and justified and I often feel this way at about this time of night...

Yes boss, at about 1 and 2am, I'm just the right side of the nights drinking (or slowly teetering towards the wrong side) - and I quite often think:

'OH FUCK!!! THIS HAS TO BE SAID!!! I KNOW WHEN I'M RIGHT AND GODDAMN IT, I'M RIGHT RIGHT NOW, SO HELP ME GOD!!!!!'

Thereafter (if I can write) follows a blog, in which I lovingly inform you of my charming and canny observations on life, music and everything...


Well, tonight, there must be something wrong, because I don't really have a BIG bone of contention, or a particular thing I feel RIGHTEOUS and/or WRONGED about...?!?

There are however 3 small scraps I'd like to share with you...


The first is that I'm a bit annoyed with this current trend for sportsmen to suggest that there errant druggie team mates and fellow professionals who get caught, should be going to prison for their doping...

It's nearly always kids (who've yet to weather a rough spell in their careers), or fucking puritans who haven't got the balls to take drugs and/or take a proper risk in life or sport who come out with this crap...

It's chicken shit and stupid


Secondly, I'm a bit annoyed by UK residents who complain each time the sun comes out...

It really does my head in when such people suggest that morgue like temperatures as engendered by aircon systems are about right for comfort...

Shit, I'll happily sit in the fridge when I'm dead, but NOT BEFORE!!!

AND COMFORT CAN FUCK RIGHT OFF!!!

Yes boss, according to my square little head, the sun is everything, and the minute it pokes it's podgy little head from behind the clouds in this squalid and god forsaken country, is the minute I get all gay and happy...

I've therefore thoroughly enjoyed sweating my little heart out this last 4 or 5 sunny days and long may this continue!!


Lastly, I got ever so slightly annoyed this morning (as I do most) by the lack of giovan-groupies waiting outside the fort gates for me to hurriedly brush them aside AS I GO OFF TO A VERY VERY IMPORTANT MEETING INDEED CONCERNING MY IMMINENT MULTI-MILLION POUND BOOK DEAL!!!!

Yes boss, I don't know what literary talent scouts spend their days and nights doing, but they sure as shit should spend more time reading my
collected works, after which time they should set about sending me flowers, parrots, xylophones, magnums of champagne and specific proposals as to how they are going to knock me into publishable shape and make us both millionaires!!


These three things aside, I'm feeling pretty fucking good, living pretty fucking well, and tomorrow I'll get up when I like and do what I like - and that's gotta be a pretty good daily victory for anyone...


Oh shit, it's started raining....




Currently listening :
Sun - Greatest Hits
By Sun
Release date: 1998-06-30

No comments: