Thursday 28 August 2008

Ummm.....


Current mood: OOGA BOOGA!!
Category: OOGA BOOGA!! Music



When i awoke this morning, I felt a bit bad about blasting off at Kevin Shields last night...

Yes boss, remorse isn't something that comes often to PG£, but I did feel some over
MBV.

Thing is I tend to think everyone is as ruthlessly ambitious as I am, and it isn't always the case.

Therefore, in the warm light of day, I can't help but reason that Shields probably is the kind who doesn't give much of a fuck about how many records he sells - it's all about chasing the inner sounds and trying to grasp at something...

That I don't like what he makes, doesn't really warrant the overly fierce and cynical approach I took last night...


Anyway, I've spent this last little while doing
CHG9 and further researching and developing the Giovan-shop which will be online before too very long.

I now have the basic mechanics and am working out how to work them and make it look nice..

Yes boss, my entry into calculated and crude Giovan-merchandising isn't some kind of sick joke, it's a necessity of the modern independent writer and I intend to be the brand leader!!

Therefore, when SAVE PAUL GIOVANNI £RD MERCHANDISING!!!! is released, it'll be crammed full of limited edition works, memorabilia and any other old crap I can pretend to turn into art in the name of making COLD HARD CASH!!!!

I'll also be putting my the Giovan-record and book collection up for sale...

Basically, I need space, and all the good stuff is in my head or hard drives anyway...


Oh, and does anyone have any ideas for improvements on my websites front page?!?! I'm going through one of those spells where I think it looks like a dogs breakfast THAT NEEDS SERIOUS WORK!!!!

In essence, I like the pictorial nature of it, but feel greater compactness might be the order of the day...

What do you think???



Currently listening :
What’s Going on
By Marvin Gaye
Release date: 2003-01-14

No comments: