Monday 25 August 2008

holy fuck....


Current mood: disappointing.....
Category: disappointing..... Music



are a band my attention has been drawn to on more than one occasion by more than one person who's taste I most normally respect highly...

They're an alright sounding band....

But I so far feel they contain one enormous flaw - they're name...

Specifically: How can they ever live up to it???

Yes boss, if I see a band with the name Holy Fuck
I want the music to not so much leap out of the stereo, as BE and EAT THE FUCKING STEREO AND THEN VOMIT IT'S REMAINS ONTO THE FLOOR IN FRONT OF ME!!!

After an hour of listening to them, I WANT MY HEAD TO BE SO BADLY BATTERED AND DERANGED, I DON'T RECOGNISE THE SMELL OF MY OWN NOSE!!!

They need to be louder and more intense than My Bloody Valentine and Napalm Death jamming through a 4000KW sound system in a sealed nuclear bunker 2 miles underground!!!

And afterwards, I want my eardrums to be completely failed for at least 12 days and my mental compass to be so badly damaged, I'd be happy to live in -22 Siberia and bash rocks ALL DAY LONG, just to regain a sense of the real world...

And Holy Fuck
isn't that band....

(though I'd like to see them LIVE just to be sure, so if anyone can supply me with a ticket for free please do get in touch...)





Currently listening :
Viridian EP (ed. 2)
By PHTHALOCYANINE

No comments: