Wednesday 6 August 2008

Cooking with the queen....


Current mood: ON THE ISLAND...
Category: ON THE ISLAND... Music



A while back, Paloma Queen of Infinity
and Mary Jane (No1 Go Go Dancer to Paul Giovanni £rd) came to stay here on Fish Island...

Important PGC strategy meetings were had, scones were baked, and I think it's fair to say I, PG£ gave both the Americans a proper lesson in how to drink the English way...


A year on, and once again, Paloma is on a plane with her daughter Madi.

I have no doubt more strategy meetings will be held (probably in The Chairs Of Pop Power) and more scones might also be baked - but I wouldn't have thought there'll be much drinking because Madi isn't old enough, and I for one believe that children are our future and that we should show them the way..


One thing that WILL definitely be happening, is the production of an episode of Paloma's wonderful new cooking program LIVE FROM FISH ISLAND!!!

Which leaves me to ask the question: Has anyone on this - the right side of the pond - got a video camera we can borrow???





Currently listening :
Form & Function, Vol. 2
By Photek Productions
Release date: 2007-10-01

No comments: