Thursday 28 August 2008

You’ve gotta roll with it.


Current mood: WOOF WOOF!!!
Category: WOOF WOOF!!! Music



I'm not a fan of Quoasis...

A few singles aside, I think they suck longer and larger than a 1000 Girls Aloud gigs, and I feel sure we can all look forward to this new 'psychedlic' LP of theirs with the kind of belly laughs we usually reserve for a VERY VERY FUNNY COMEDIAN!!!

'Highlights' are said to include their very FIRST remix...??!??!

Yes boss, about 10 years after The Chemical Brothers were contemporary, Quoasis have apparently roped in 'The Brothers' to work them out...

But....

as much as I dislike the tedious monotone of Quoasis's music, I'd certainly pay to see Noel and Liam talk. When they get going, they are true and sharp entertainment in every definition of the word, and on this weeks Radio 1, Noel once again showed his credentials...

Yes boss, coming in well off the ropes after that Jay Z mauling, Gallagher has somehow managed to land some great, though sometimes cruel punches, on the noses of Amy, Ronson and The Kaiser Chiefs, and I repeat them here in the interests of amusing myself...


'After re-naming Scouting for Girls "Scouting For Idiots" and comparing Winehouse to a "destitute horse," the guitarist joked that Ronson had "ruined" many of his peers' careers.

"He [Ronson] wants to write his own tunes instead of ruining everyone else's," he said. "Mark Ronson needs to learn three chords on the guitar and write a tune."

Referring to Kaiser Chiefs, whose forthcoming new album 'Off With Their Heads' Ronson has co-produced, Gallagher said:

"I did drugs for 18 years and I never got that bad as to say, 'You know what? I think the Kaiser Chiefs are brilliant.'"




Currently listening :
Midrange
By Dykehouse
Release date: 2004-05-04

No comments: