Thursday 3 July 2008

PAUL GIOVANNI £RD IN FRENCH MINOR FAME SHOCK!!!!!


Current mood: BON FUCKING JOUR!!!!
Category: BON FUCKING JOUR!!!! Music




I just stumbled upon this via my pg.com webstats.....

http://www.gonzai.com/paul-giovanni-the-end-of-nightclubs/

Does anyone understand French...???

WHAT IN THE HELL ARE THESE FRENCH CLEVER TYPES WRITING ESSAYS ABOUT MY ESSAYS ON???!!!!

I DEMAND TRANSLATION!!!!

All I can understand is that one of the commenters appears to question the quality of my Italian sunglasses...?!?!?

c'est tout le problème des italiens et de leurs lunettes gucci de merde, j'adore les pizzas mais la franchement y'a des claques qui se perdent.

BLOODY FOREIGNERS!!!! SEND 'EM ALL BACK!!!

JOIN IMMIGRANTS AGAINST IMMIGRATION!!!!

KEEP ENGLAND FOR THE GIOVANNI'S!!!!!

etc...

No comments: