Thursday 3 July 2008

THE LAST FEW DAYS....


Current mood: AND NOW SPORT.....
Category: AND NOW SPORT..... Music



Went to Windsor and Henley On Thames, and then down to the beach in Sussex...


The Royals might be complete cunts, but they (or their people) are clever cunts, and they know how to pay the peasants not very much, to build a good castle:

Windsor is about the finest one I've seen, apart from maybe Caerarvon.

Windsor is collage. Caernarvon is more straight...







Later that day, we stumbled into the arse end of an early day of The Henley Royal Regatta
.

This meant traffic for the proles, free parking and lots of floppy haired toffs cruising easy street..

What is it with rich posh people and their smugness...???

THEY'RE SO FUCKING COMFORTABLE!!!!

What do they think they've got???




The next day, the beach was wonderful. I swam in the sea, relived my memories of swimming the same patch on a daily basis 12 years ago.

12 FUCKING YEARS AGO!!!!!


Meanwhile, I've decided I can't work in the music business, because my social skills are too lacking...

Iggy Pop has done a great track called Social Life - it explains my position perfectly.

Basically: I can't be arsed with it...





Today, I went for a job interview for a company that puts out fires - am currently suffering an existential crisis as to whether working for a fire prevention company constitutes a grave error in strategy - or an opportunity to better understand safety...

I like fires...

It's only a job and my local will be The Foundry
...

No comments: