Wednesday 23 May 2007

OH SHIT...IT'S ANOTHER NON MUSIC BLOG BUT IT HAS CLASS


Current mood: FUCKING GUITARS
Category: FUCKING GUITARS Games



Right...

I know I'm pushing it having two non music blogs in a day, but the other one went down OK, so I'm putting this one on..

It concerns the sport of professional cycling, but it doesn't at all. It's more about the cruelty and variancy of life and it details what it takes to get to the VERY TOP in any walk of life...

You need to be scrolling 'This is Professional Cycling at it's Best pts 1-5'

CLICK HERE AND YOU'RE THERE


Currently listening :
Sex & Religion
By Steve Vai
Release date: By 24 June, 1997

01:35 - 4 Comments - 4 Kudos - Add Comment - Edit - Remove

Elizabeth

my friend once came up with the concept of some quarterly magazine for cyclists. oh, and also i once went on a cycling holiday around the pyrenees. i was 12, and i had to wear a helmet and geek shorts.

errr, that's it. xx

Posted by Elizabeth on Friday, May 18, 2007 at 01:43
[Remove] [Reply to this]


The Paul Giovanni Music Blog...

I cycled to the Alps and back in 20 days to watch the 1999 Tour De France - It was hardcore ++
I should have been a professional myself, but i was too busy trying to save the world and taking the wrong drugs. I have resting heart rate of 38bpm after 15 years of drinking and high living...If I'd have kept with the fitness and 100k a day, I would have won big races...

Posted by The Paul Giovanni Music Blog... on Friday, May 18, 2007 at 01:57
[Remove] [Reply to this]


The Paul Giovanni Music Blog...

Yes, that's all very serious...
What i meant to say was that i would have got busted had I have won big races. My bpm might be good, but my haemocrit level would have required some boosting, and that's what lands you in trouble in pro cycling....

But MUSIC...MUSIC...

I'm listening to Vai - Sex & Religion. This is one of the best albums I've ever heard. It's top 3 without any question and I'm gonna write a piece about it and Lee Scracth Perry tomorrow...

Posted by The Paul Giovanni Music Blog... on Friday, May 18, 2007 at 02:09
[Remove] [Reply to this]


The Paul Giovanni Music Blog...

Oh jesus, I'm talking to myself again...

Posted by The Paul Giovanni Music Blog... on Friday, May 18, 2007 at 02:26
[Remove] [Reply to this]

No comments: