Thursday 3 May 2007

FINISHING


Current mood: CONCENTRATED
Category: CONCENTRATED Music



There's nothing i like better
than sitting
thinking
"I've had enough of this record"
and it ending
a second later


Currently listening :
4-Track Demos
By PJ Harvey
Release date: By 19 October, 1993

01:52 - 4 Comments - 3 Kudos - Add Comment - Edit - Remove

MOG

Are you talking about the P.J. Harvey record. I love her stuff tho I've never got round to listening to the four track demos. "Rid Of Me" is one of the best albums of the nineties IMO.

Posted by MOG on Monday, April 30, 2007 at 10:27
[Remove] [Reply to this]


The Paul Giovanni Music Blog...

No....Though i had a feeling if i had PJ as my 'music' it might solicit a response

I'd been enjoyiong 2 back to back Herbie Hancock records, but had just about had my fill of jazz. I clicked the player to see how many tracks were to go and the final one was fading down...I then moved onto PJ Harvey...

I'm talking more here about that staisfaction when you put a playlist on and you corrrectly predict exactly how much of each style or each artist you want...

Posted by The Paul Giovanni Music Blog... on Monday, April 30, 2007 at 10:46
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Elizabeth

ha. that is an abrupt blog entry about something abrupt.
i like your style - very good, very good

Posted by Elizabeth on Monday, April 30, 2007 at 11:11
[Remove] [Reply to this]


The Paul Giovanni Music Blog...

Thanks :+)

Posted by The Paul Giovanni Music Blog... on Monday, April 30, 2007 at 12:40
[Remove] [Reply to this]

No comments: