Monday 14 May 2007

3 QUICK POINTERS TO HELP YOU THROUGH THE WEEKEND...

Friday, May 11, 2007

3 QUICK POINTERS TO HELP YOU THROUGH THE WEEKEND...
Current mood: VERY READY
Category: VERY READY Music



BOY OH BOY!!

I have some quick shots now before Hot Dogs then bed...

First the review of Captain Polaroid is up on CDtimes.co.uk and can be read by clicking HERE

Second, I may be in a funny mood for the next three days on account of my taking part in excessive birthday partying (2 at least) as well as some homo-femo-WONDERLAND movie making of which I'm shit scared.

If I abandon and appear to disappear without trace, I will be back soon enough with righteous electronic verve...

To keep you occupied until then : Go check this blog out...

If you like scarce electornica and have patience, you will have just found heaven...

CLICK RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW!!!


Currently listening :
Whitesnake
By Whitesnake
Release date: By 25 October, 1990

01:55 - 0 Comments - 2 Kudos - Add Comment - Edit - Remove

No comments: