Monday 28 May 2007

I KNOW I SAID I WAS GOING AND I AM, BUT BEFORE I DO...


Current mood: FEISTY
Category: FEISTY Music



I'm leaving at 3am GMT and after fearing i had too much to do on this last day, I got up piss early and then managed to sorte everything out before midday..

Now I'm waiting...waiting...waiting for the plane to take me somewhere warmer....8 hours and counting..

Please keep me entertained, or i will get even more drunk that i arleady am and will greet the in-laws in an unbelievable state of mess (not for the first time)...

Anyway, I just want to let you know that I have a review of the
James Yorkston gig here and that I'm pissed off with this politicking of myspazz...

I don't wish to see a picture of a flag draped coffin under the heading 'Cool New Videos' neither do I want to see anymore shit eating politicians being referred to as 'cool new people' or hear someone crying in an advert for 'Special Cuntstables'..

Can someone please hack all these offending items?????

(The music choice is in fact Anal Cunt not A. C.)


Currently listening :
It Just Gets Worse
By A.C.
Release date: By 09 November, 1999

19:18 - 10 Comments - 4 Kudos - Add Comment - Edit - Remove

Elizabeth

ahhh, PG you are great. and i want you to write more life-blogs, even though that would kind of defeat the purpose of a music blog.

i don't know how to stop hacker cunts. but you could try and psyche them out with your mind. wake up at 2am and try and tap into them whilst they are sleeping. wish that they were.... i don't know... DEAD or something. that might do the trick.

safe flight. you lucky son of a c------- xxxx

Posted by Elizabeth on Monday, May 28, 2007 at 19:40
[Remove] [Reply to this]


The Paul Giovanni Music Blog...

Well thank god my mother doesn't subscribe to my blog....

I will do my best to psyche them out..

I may diversify into life blogs...I'm finding sticking to one topic to be limiting and the response is generally as good as for the music ones when i try it, so we'll see....

Posted by The Paul Giovanni Music Blog... on Monday, May 28, 2007 at 19:46
[Remove] [Reply to this]


La Paloma, Queen of the Pirates

im kind of embarrassed that i am even on myspace at all ever. it is like shopping at walmart. Here are some kudos for your stats.

Posted by La Paloma, Queen of the Pirates on Monday, May 28, 2007 at 20:29
[Remove] [Reply to this]


The Paul Giovanni Music Blog...

Thanks for the Kudos...I'm embarrassed about almost everything.....

Posted by The Paul Giovanni Music Blog... on Monday, May 28, 2007 at 20:32
[Remove] [Reply to this]


La Paloma, Queen of the Pirates

what are you drinking? im not good at entertaining...that was the best i could do.

Posted by La Paloma, Queen of the Pirates on Monday, May 28, 2007 at 20:39
[Remove] [Reply to this]


The Paul Giovanni Music Blog...

Carlsberg 7 cans..and i've only had I've only had 4 and a half....
You're entertainment is completely fine

Posted by The Paul Giovanni Music Blog... on Monday, May 28, 2007 at 20:43
[Remove] [Reply to this]


La Paloma, Queen of the Pirates

i was trying to think of a joke....hmmm....here is a stupid bar joke:
A Panda walks into a bar and asks the bartender for a meal. When the meal finally arrives, he eats it quickly, then shoots a drunk, and leaves the bar.
A patron walks over to the bartender and asks, "What was that all about?"
The bartender replies, "Look up 'panda' in the dictionary, pal."
And so, the patron retrieves his Webster's dictionary from his coat pocket and looks up the word 'panda.'
"What's it say?" asks the bartender.
The patron replies with a grin, "Eats shoots and leaves."

Posted by La Paloma, Queen of the Pirates on Monday, May 28, 2007 at 20:57
[Remove] [Reply to this]


The Paul Giovanni Music Blog...

I've heard a different version of that joke, but i can't remember it...
Does anyone know it? Or does anyone have the number for a pizaa delivery place for E3, London??

Posted by The Paul Giovanni Music Blog... on Monday, May 28, 2007 at 21:02
[Remove] [Reply to this]


La Paloma, Queen of the Pirates

i live across the street from a great pizza place, but that won't help you now, will it. you still here?

Posted by La Paloma, Queen of the Pirates on Monday, May 28, 2007 at 21:56
[Remove] [Reply to this]


The Paul Giovanni Music Blog...

We made do with a small frozen one and some cooked bread, zuccini and tuna...
I'm saving my last 2 cans for beakkfast. I never like to take off without a little alcohol extra..
I may try and sleep soon, but with 4 hours to wake up there might not be much point..
music music music

Posted by The Paul Giovanni Music Blog... on Monday, May 28, 2007 at 22:20
[Remove] [Reply to this]

No comments: