Sunday 27 May 2007

GIG / LAUNCH REVIEW :: DIESEL-U-MUSIC 2007 :: DJ DAN GREENPEACE & SHY CHILD (LIVE) AKA WHORISM


Current mood: SPRITELY
Category: SPRITELY Music



michelle (Paul Giovanni's ex-wife)

May 24, 2007 6:20 AM

you bitch- you ignored me all day. i'm calling my lawyer & she's going to tear up our whole contract. you've ruined EVERYTHING giovanni! EVERYTHING!

Delete My Comment


The Paul Giovanni Music Blog...


Is Online


May 24 2007 6:27A

I've been whoring it big time at a Diesel launch....Free booze all night in a fahsionable club and a goodie bag containing untold shit...Mrs Giovanni likes me now...:+)


Delete My Comment


michelle (Paul Giovanni's ex-wife)

May 24, 2007 6:36 AM

i hate you.

Delete My Comment



The Paul Giovanni Music Blog...


Is Online


May 24 2007 6:38A

Alot of people do..


Delete My Comment


michelle(Paul Giovanni's ex-wife)

May 24, 2007 6:40 AM

i sure do wish i could quit you, giovanni!

Delete My Comment



The Paul Giovanni Music Blog...


Is Online


May 24 2007 6:42A

Ditto...


Delete My Comment



..>..>..>..>..>..>..>..>..>..>..>..>..>..>..>..>..>..>..>..>..>..>..>..>..>..>..>..>..>..>
From: michelle (Paul Giovanni's ex-wife)

http://www.myspace.com/42668499

Date: May 24, 2007 6:45 AM
Flag as Spam or Report Abuse [ ? ] Date Sent: 5/23/2007 10:45:00 PM
Body:

Subject: WHORISM
Body: so, tell me all about it. was it fabulous? was is beautiful? was it full of fashionista assholes? did you take mrs. giovanni? did you have sex @ the deisel party? give me a full giovanni report ASAP.


..>..> ..>..>..>..>..>..>..>..>..>..>..>..>..>..>..>..>..>..>..>..>..>..>..>..>..>..>
From: The Paul ..

http://www.myspace.com/paulgiovanni3rd

Date: May 24, 2007 7:30 AM
Flag as Spam or Report Abuse [ ? ] Date Sent: 5/23/2007 11:30:00 PM
Body:




Subject: RE: WHORISM
Body:

Of course it was fabulous darling...

We arrrived in Piccadily and it was exactly then that Mrs Giovanni realised she'd forgotten the tickets. I'd looked her in the eyes and asked her if she'd got them as we left the house. "Yes" she'd said..

"Are you trying to ruin my life?" I screamed at her as we walked towards the Cuckoo Club..
Mrs Giovanni looked nervous...

There was a crowd of paparazzi outside, but no-one from Mrs Gs agency. Mrs G doesn't like to help her agency out - the boss shouts too much..

Well, we were early. I said I hadn't got the tickets and they said it didn't matter as long as I had my name. They also said we were early and that we had to come back in 5 minutes ..

We walked around the block and by the time we were back there was a pap from Mrs Gs agency. We talked to him (they were all there for Peaches Gandolf) and then we went in.


You know you're onto a good lig when a tall Eastern European Princess welcomes you at the door with a tequilla shot in a chocolately edible short glass...

And from there on it was free booze all the way.

Now i hate bottled beer and i also hate Budweiser, but when there are free bottles of Budweiser lined up in packs on the bar, I like both very much. Yes boss, I was walking around with at least two beers - one in each hand - at all times..

As for the band
Shy Child who were perfomring to promote this competition Diesel run every year to discover new talent - Well they were surprisingly good. Two boys.: One on drums and one on one of those wearable synths...It sounded like tight snappy pop music or maybe that was the free booze talking...

So, they were playing and then they finished, and I'd misunderstood the stars were making a video, so we got ready to leave...

Have you got a goody bag? Someone said...

Or at least that's what Mrs Giovanni heard. I was too busy worrying about fitting beers into my pockets. We went downstairs and were presented with large canvas shopping bags full of t-shirts, a sony mp3 player (I've just found out this is infact a new, slim and beautiful mp3/video player and worth £100 minimum), free booze, lighters, a torch etc etc

"Thank you for taking me" Mrs G gushed...
"Don't ever bother me about the rent again!" I replied

pg




Currently listening :
One With the Sun
By Shy Child
Release date: By 24 February, 2005

02:21 - 2 Comments - 2 Kudos - Add Comment - Edit - Remove

michelle

you are a selfish, two timing son of a bitch. work on things? you want to work on things now? after this? you lost that privelege a long, long time ago. you can take that goody bag & stick it up the pope's ass for all i care.

Posted by michelle on Thursday, May 24, 2007 at 19:22
[Remove] [Reply to this]


The Paul Giovanni Music Blog...

It becomes clearer to me each day why you are my EX-wife...

Posted by The Paul Giovanni Music Blog... on Friday, May 25, 2007 at 00:05
[Remove] [Reply to this]

No comments: