Sunday 27 May 2007

A BUNCH OF ODDS AND ENDS


Current mood: SUPPLE
Category: SUPPLE Music



Here we go with a few links to content I have elsewhere...

Firstly here's a general LIVE review of they came from the stars I saw them...
I've now seen this act 3 times, each occasion has been different. The worst they've been is good and the best supremely excellent...

As I do in the piece, I'd recommend you get along to see them soon. Go take a look at their spazzing page for the dates and details and if you're a promoter, take your head out of your arse and book them up!!

Secondly, here's a whimsical hippy boy piece about Mr Herman Dune. It's taken me about a month to do this - not because it's that good, but because i was getting carried away with Hippy Boy slashing...

They'll be a couple of longer pieces coming your way tonight before I get back to Mr Lee Perry Pt 3 tomorrow...


:+)

Currently listening :
Life & Love: The Very Best of Diana Ross
By Diana Ross
Release date: By 08 November, 2001

15:12 - 4 Comments - 4 Kudos - Add Comment - Edit - Remove

La Paloma, Queen of the Pirates

are you sure tcftsist are not paying you? I hope to see them live sometime...hopefully will have a chance in October when my friend and I cross the pond. That, and shop at Woolworth's...

(thanks for the birthday wish. you may be one of the six or seven people who have even read that blog)

Posted by La Paloma, Queen of the Pirates on Tuesday, May 22, 2007 at 18:30
[Remove] [Reply to this]


The Paul Giovanni Music Blog...

I wish they were paying me and then i'd be rich and could write blogs about Hawaiian beach resorts and top quality cocaine...I figure that if I keep bigging them up they might get rich and famous then I might get rich and famous etc etc...I'm not an altruist...It's just they're the best band i've found since I've been looking for good bands, so i keep blowing off about this fact...etc etc :+)pg

Posted by The Paul Giovanni Music Blog... on Tuesday, May 22, 2007 at 20:02
[Remove] [Reply to this]


La Paloma, Queen of the Pirates

agreed! they ARE best good band i have found since i have been doing this pirate project!

Posted by La Paloma, Queen of the Pirates on Tuesday, May 22, 2007 at 20:54
[Remove] [Reply to this]


The Paul Giovanni Music Blog...

And this is our jobs, such as we have jobs - To promote the best bands. I've found one or two other interesting projects of late, so be expecting to hear more of them shortly...

Posted by The Paul Giovanni Music Blog... on Tuesday, May 22, 2007 at 21:30
[Remove] [Reply to this]

No comments: