Wednesday 9 May 2007

A FEW OF MY REVIEWS...


Current mood: SORE
Category: SORE Music



Can be found here on CDTimes.co.uk

CDtimes is the only website that lets me put my stuff up as it is without an editor meddling. I therefore love cdtimes..

Some of these reviews have been on this blog in a similar or different form and some haven't. Specific links are below..

DJ KENTARO - ENTER

MARILLION - SOMEWHERE ELSE

BT - EMOTIONAL TECHNOLOGY

DJ TIESTO - ELEMENTS OF LIFE


Currently Listening :
Send Away the Tigers (Hk)
By Manic Street Preachers
Release date: By 10 May, 2007

13:43 - 1 Comments - 4 Kudos - Add Comment - Edit - Remove

MOG

The Bt review is funny man. I really like the Ima Album. I saw him perform some of it on Jools Holland and was well impressed I've never bought anything else from fear of dissapointment though. your completely right about the whole nature thing too. It's not all cutesy fluffy It's bloody savage,

Posted by MOG On Tuesday, May 08, 2007 at 07:55
[Remove] [Reply to this]

No comments: