Wednesday 28 November 2007

THE WEEKS LONDON EVENTS....?


Current mood: FORWARD THINKING...
Category: FORWARD THINKING... Music



Oh Jesus...

We all missed the commemoration and the celebrations...!!!

What???

Well, I'm like the queen - I have an official brithday and a real birthday, but unlike the queen, my staff are very poor at reminding me as to when my official birthday is....

Yes boss, there was I thinking my official birthday was Novemeber 13th and on November 11th I was casually admiring the genius of my own profile, when I discovered that my official birthday is in fact on October 13th?!?

SHIT!!

How can one make such an elementary mistake??? By having a goldfish memory for dates, caused by enjoying too much fun over a period of years..

Talking of which, I've had a clean and good 8 priministerial days, which will end tonight with the first of 3 good London gigs I can heartily recommend to all...


First up tonight is Colossus playing at the Oh Bar! in Camden..

Regular readers will know this band are always in my top five and this will be your best and quite posibly only chance to see them play LIVE for some months - so don't miss it...!!

Price is £3 on the door - showtime will hopefully be added by Colossus onto the comments section below..




Friday brings us a showpiece gig from my always favourite band they came from the stars i saw them

Taking place at Bardens Boudoir in Stoke Newington this bad boy lineup also features the immense talents of Sculpture,
DJ Simon Carr and JD Twitch (Optimo) and celebrates the release of the12" of Signals - The Emperor Machine Remixes

It'll be a cracker, and I'll be sure to be inviting out glorious, middle-england wooing spin politic prime minister along, so he can fully undertsand that it's not just under-age kids who take advantage of the new 24 hour drinking but also grown adults who are quite capable of voting his sorry ass out if he reverses the wonderful 24 hour rule..




Finally, this Saturday brings us a rare opportunity to see Clinker play LIVE.

Clinker are another of my favourite acts of the year. To get a taste of their sound go to their website where you can feast your guts on plenty of free tunes on stream and download - suffice to say
Clinker are one of the most underated and prolific acts I know of at this point in time..

Clinker are playing amidst a whole bunch of other acts of which I know nothing. This flyer will fill in the details...



Message them direct for the cheap list..


Currently listening :
They Came from the Stars I Saw Them Vs. Reality
By They Came from the Stars I Saw Them Vs. Reality
Release date: By 18 September, 2007

01:09 - 7 Comments - 8 Kudos - Add Comment - Edit - Remove

Clinker

Well i'll be there for all three gigs too!!! Maybe Saturday was obvious. Thanks for the shout up.

Should be a good week! I went to Artrocker last night, which was (for the first time ever)...SHIT.

I'm looking forward to it all!!! Bring it on!

It actually seems a good line-up Saturday. I've checked most bands and they seem pretty good.

Posted by Clinker on Wednesday, November 14, 2007 at 14:12
[Remove] [Reply to this]


La Paloma, the Queen of Infinity

how come all this shit goes down AFTER the american girls have gone home???

Posted by La Paloma, the Queen of Infinity on Thursday, November 15, 2007 at 00:59
[Remove] [Reply to this]


: THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI :

luck...

Posted by : THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI : on Thursday, November 15, 2007 at 01:02
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Ren

Lundun Schmundun.

Posted by Ren on Thursday, November 15, 2007 at 01:02
[Remove] [Reply to this]


: THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI :

LONDON IS PROVED TO BE THE CENTER OF THE UNIVERSE!!!

Posted by : THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI : on Thursday, November 15, 2007 at 01:20
[Remove] [Reply to this]


seepage

woohoo... enjoy the night! i will be attempting to breathe life into these midwestern corpses. keep on keeping.

Posted by seepage on Thursday, November 15, 2007 at 01:16
[Remove] [Reply to this]


: THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI :

I'm praying for a mid-western cultural hurricane...

Posted by : THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI : on Thursday, November 15, 2007 at 11:21
[Remove] [Reply to this]

No comments: