Monday 5 November 2007

SHAMELESS....


Current mood: mmmmm
Category: mmmmm Music



So, rather aptly timed, here's the vid I worked on a few months ago. I built the set - it looks OK all things considered (further details to follow)..


"SHAME IN DA GAME" VIDEO
FEAT: BRUZA
TRACK PRODUCED BY TERRA DANJA




Currently listening :
Backstreet Anthems
By Shameless
Release date: By 22 November, 1999

15:53 - 2 Comments - 0 Kudos - Add Comment - Edit - Remove

caroline

gosh! I would have helped you. I just love to plaster stuff like newspaper and what not to the wall. I bought a huge plastering brush just for that. I plaster my photographs to the walls, as big as 2x3 meters....
as far as the track goes - hey, true word-acrobatics! very sporty. for what I understand from it (which isn't much), it doesn't interest me the slightest little bit though. oh well. shame on me...

Posted by caroline on Wednesday, October 31, 2007 at 07:30
[Remove] [Reply to this]


: THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI :

SHAME ON YOUR NAME!!!

The plastering was a fuck up (more of which I'll cover in the full report on that shoot at some point soon)

I don't mind the track, but I'm not sure the vid is anything special...

Posted by : THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI : on Wednesday, October 31, 2007 at 12:54
[Remove] [Reply to this]

No comments: