Saturday 18 August 2007

SO....


Current mood: WHOOPY
Category: WHOOPY Music



The last few days my alter ego has been building the set for this....



















More details to follow......


Currently listening :
Tron
By Wendy Carlos
Release date: By 23 October, 2006

02:50 - 8 Comments - 8 Kudos - Add Comment - Edit - Remove

Renate Müller II

Intriguing. What do you mean by "building" and what do you mean by "set"..?

Posted by Renate Müller II on Sunday, August 12, 2007 at 03:00
[Remove] [Reply to this]


: THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI :

By building, I mean sourcing and then constructing 4 fake walls within a derelict sweatshop and decorating these fake walls with a whole bunch of lights...

And by set I mean 4 walls, a pint of newspaper, paint and a whole bunch of colourful lights...

The whole thing took 30 hours over 3 days...

Next my alter ego plans to go to the moon on a space hopper with only good will assisting my bounce..

Posted by : THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI : on Sunday, August 12, 2007 at 03:16
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Renate Müller II

Why stop at the moon?!?!!??

Posted by Renate Müller II on Sunday, August 12, 2007 at 03:23
[Remove] [Reply to this]


: THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI :

I might not...

Posted by : THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI : on Sunday, August 12, 2007 at 10:11
[Remove] [Reply to this]


stephen

my word you're looking pleased with yourself.

Posted by stephen on Sunday, August 12, 2007 at 12:57
[Remove] [Reply to this]


: THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI :

It's amazing what basic construction work and black plastic coated women can do for the soul....

Posted by : THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI : on Sunday, August 12, 2007 at 13:08
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Clinker

Set looks great. Her outfit looks amazing too. Who is it? Should I know?

Pete

Posted by Clinker on Sunday, August 12, 2007 at 21:30
[Remove] [Reply to this]


: THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI :

Well, I was never convinced by the Newspaper walls myself, but I wasn't designing, I was just building what I was told...

The vid is for a Shameless single produced by Terror Danjah..

I've just been playing through the Shamelss stuff and I like some of the sentiment, but ain't 100% convinced on the music. This single most certainly benefits from Mr Danjahs production. It's Grime crossed with UK Hip Hop with an electro edge. It's a heavy fucking track...

I'll post the vid when it's finished...

Posted by : THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI : on Sunday, August 12, 2007 at 21:46
[Remove] [Reply to this]

No comments: