Thursday 16 August 2007

SCREAMING JOY...


Current mood: SLIGHTLY DEAF
Category: SLIGHTLY DEAF Music



So, 2 days and a bit in my country home in St Reatham and I'm back fresh and ready for action, but don't be expecting too much this week.

On Monday my prepatoré is coming to Fish Island and we'll both be going into a heavy and intense training camp that will last most of the week.

Yes boss, I can feel a heavy season of tough culture racing ahead and i need to be in tip top shape both mentally and physikali. It's therefore best I retreat and prepare myself for what is to come in the only way I know how...

Both my Prepatoré and I will of course be wearing full Team Black (c) strips and training in unusual locations. We will be doing everything we can to avoid any sort of controls. It will be a hard and tough week and I will try and blog in from time to time, but the punishing schedule might not allow it...

I will also try and get an interview out of Mr Black, but he's a very shady character and not one for the limelight...

Now...music wise: I had something to say, but I've forgotten it....

And image wise - here's the latest addition to the Gateway to Fish Island sign...






I think I'm gonna sign this one up on my way to the Shoreditch 1234 Frestival...



Yes boss, one of the most embarassing days of the years is in front of us. It's a Free Fucking Festival in Shoreditch,
4 Stages of Now Wave (which pretty much says it all....)

Go along if you work - or more to the point, love the idea - of working in one of the following businesses:

New Media,
Advertising,
PR,
Music,
Film
Fashion
Pop Art
etc

Paul Giovanni 3rd will be there wearing his brand new hair, an official Team Black (c) Balaclava headset suit, and some shit hot running shoes.

The only thing he'll be waving is his TB (c) standard issue Machine Gun. Yes boss, it's high time there was a cultutral clean up and
once again Paul Giovanni 3rd appears to have been lumbered with the damn job.

))






Currently listening :
Hounds of Love
By Kate Bush
Release date: By 18 May, 1992

03:13 - 0 Comments - 2 Kudos - Add Comment - Edit - Remove

No comments: