Saturday 25 August 2007

CROCODILE SHOES?? PT2


Current mood: CURIOUS
Category: CURIOUS Fashion, Style, Shopping



??

OK...

Regular readers will know I sometimes deviate off the point of music and the arts and saunter into stranger and less sensible territory in the search for truth and answers...

And right now, I'm now going to do just that...

You see, one undervalued and important part of my job as Paul Giovanni 3rd AKA Futureproof Pious, is to better understand women, so as to increase domestic bliss, help world peace, to further the chances of good records being made, save the children etc etc.

To be honest it's been a long and winding road, but one by one I feel sure I've worked out all female idiosyncracies except a small number that still perplex me...

With specific regards to dress, I almost have the full set, but despite my best efforts, there's one particular aspect of female couture I don't understand at all...

This is:

Exactly what constitutes a pair of 'Fuck Me Shoes' ???

Now, I reckon I could recognise a 'Fuck Me' top or a 'Fuck Me' dress, and even a pair of 'Fuck Me' trousers, but I've no idea what constitutes a pair of Fuck Me shoes???

So if any of my female or for that matter male readers could provide some tips on how to spot these (diagrams and/or photos appreciated) I'd be very grateful indeed...

Thanks in advance...
pg)



??
Currently listening :
The Red Shoes
By Kate Bush
Release date: By 02 November, 1993

9:07 PM - 73 Comments - 16 Kudos - Add Comment - Edit - Remove


Listing 51-73 of 73 1 2 of 2 < Previous
DANX GROD!

I am guessing no.

A woman uses the shoes to let a potential partener know she is horny.

But men are always horny, so there is no need for a fuck-me shoe.

Men are just "fuck me".

Cheers!

Posted by DANX GROD! on August 17, 2007 - Friday at 12:16 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


: THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI :

Good points..

My problem is that I always assume women are horny and I never look at their shoes...

Though from now on I will pay more attention..)

Posted by : THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI : on August 17, 2007 - Friday at 12:31 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Renate Müller II

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Posted by Renate Müller II on August 16, 2007 - Thursday at 1:08 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


DANX GROD!

I stand corrected!

Posted by DANX GROD! on August 17, 2007 - Friday at 12:17 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


mark

I'm afraid

Posted by mark on August 16, 2007 - Thursday at 8:59 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


: THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI :

Yes, you look very worried..

Posted by : THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI : on August 16, 2007 - Thursday at 9:06 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


mark

i know zebras often do

Posted by mark on August 16, 2007 - Thursday at 9:08 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


: THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI :

Have you tried Cocaine? I hear that's good for building confidence...

Posted by : THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI : on August 16, 2007 - Thursday at 9:14 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


: THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI :

Are you telling me you want to fuck this guy????

Posted by : THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI : on August 16, 2007 - Thursday at 1:10 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Renate Müller II

Certainly not!!!! I presumed by male equivalent you meant homosexual...

(That photo will be reserved for future use by the OA of PG).

Posted by Renate Müller II on August 16, 2007 - Thursday at 1:14 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Renate Müller II

Certainly not!!!! I presumed you meant male equivalent as in homosexual...

(That picture will be reserved for future use by your OA).

Posted by Renate Müller II on August 16, 2007 - Thursday at 1:12 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Renate Müller II

Fuck, double post. Soz.

Posted by Renate Müller II on August 16, 2007 - Thursday at 1:16 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


: THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI :

Going back to a point you made earlier. If there is no standard how can the pink crocs not be 'Fuck Me' shoes??

Posted by : THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI : on August 16, 2007 - Thursday at 1:21 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Renate Müller II

Fucking hell, what is this????

....I must have neglected to use the disclaimer "in my opinion" - there is no standard, it's all very subjective. As has already been mentioned, fuck-me shoes need to make the wearer feel sexy. Those pink crocs would not make anyone feel sexy - unless they had a fetish...and that's a whole different blog topic.

In my opinion.

Posted by Renate Müller II on August 16, 2007 - Thursday at 1:27 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


: THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI :

But why could they not make anyone feel sexy? Sex is about comfort, time and place and as I illustrated these shoes could lead to sex without any kind of kinkiness...

Fetishes confuse the hell out of me anyway. I just don't get that shit at all....

Posted by : THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI : on August 16, 2007 - Thursday at 1:33 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Renate Müller II

testing my blog reply thingy...

Posted by Renate Müller II on August 16, 2007 - Thursday at 2:14 AM
[Remove]


Renate Müller II

.....

Posted by Renate Müller II on August 16, 2007 - Thursday at 2:10 AM
[Remove]


Renate Müller II

You're right. So why focus on the shoes at all?? Have you ever had sex with anyone just because they wore a certain kind of shoe?? I doubt it.

Posted by Renate Müller II on August 16, 2007 - Thursday at 1:40 AM
[Remove]


michelle

come fuck me heels... you know- like stripper shoes. anything with a lucite platform & patent leather. those scream "COME FUCK ME!!!" there are also come fuck me boots, but they aren't as popular as the come fuck me heels. i huess you could go classy with the come fuck me's... maybe a stilletto or something.

basically PG, it boils down to this- any shoe that make you want to fuck a- wait a minute, i forgot, you don't fuck anymore.

NEVERMIND.

Posted by michelle on August 16, 2007 - Thursday at 1:55 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


: THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI :

Well maybe i just don't read the signs, which is partly why I was interested.

But having learnt all I have tonight, I still don't find shoes have anything to do with sex and strippers are about as far away from sexually attraction as pigeons...

I mean if you find a stripper sexually atractive you've got NO FUCKING IMAGINATION!!

Posted by : THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI : on August 16, 2007 - Thursday at 2:03 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Renate Müller II

But you DO like pigeons...in that way...

Posted by Renate Müller II on August 16, 2007 - Thursday at 2:29 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


: THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI :

Don't forget that confidentiality agreement you signed!!!

Posted by : THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI : on August 16, 2007 - Thursday at 9:33 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


stephen

jeez, p.g. you seem to have hit your straps on this issue... tho i did wake up just now to stumble upon your blog (something i devotedly do every morn) and half-asleep did i think i had clicked a wayward foot-fetish hyperlink. my gosh! anyhoo, if ever you make it here to the land of the foolish, you will know you are in for a wicked rendezvous if your bump-uglies partner shows up in FMBs... 'fuck me boots'... so feel free to add this to your files on customs from around the world.

Posted by stephen on August 16, 2007 - Thursday at 2:37 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]

No comments: