Thursday 16 August 2007

LOADSAMUSIC


Current mood: RUFUS
Category: RUFUS Music






Oh Jesus, this happens everytime...

i go and see

they came from the stars i saw them

my
head
falls off
and then back on again...

This time I popped along to see Horton to get ahold of some product, proporganda and catch up with chat.

Having known of the stars
for a few months now, I'm guessing the main reason this band aren't the right public size, is because the business side just isn't being looked after to anything like the required standard. The records can never be found in the goddamn shops (i know about this shit - I go to all the shops and i look at all the fucking records...)

Anyway I was with Horton for about an hour. We took a bus journey across town and talked over what was happening and what wasn't happening and I came back with a whole stack of rarities, LPs, CDs, 10", 12", 7" (All of these will be on sale soon via thispace at joke prices...)

So, having shelled out in advance for these to make the economics simple, I realised I needed some fucking money quick sharp for the rent. I have shit loads of ebayable stuff to sell, but it's cumbersome, very borring to list and I don;t want to sell it.

So, I picked up my old laptop - the one that broke upon my return from the old country a month or two back. Then it was fucked - wouldn't even turn on. I know about computers and the motherboard appeared dead - no action, no noise, no nothing. After multiple attempts, I left it in a heap with another skeletal going nowhere mechanical corpse and
ignored it.

I've ignored it for 2 solid months - I don't like it when computers misbehave...

I replaced it 2 weeks ago...

Well, today, I turned it on, and today it works. - no problem...))))

And it's worth exactly what I need for the rent...

HA HA!!


Anyway, I'll have details of these sweet items by the stars up here soon. We're talking proper rare and scarce stuff, so get your checkbooks primed....

In the meantime you might like to get your tappy fingers around this promo copy of the imminent LP

THEY CAME FROM THE STARS VS REALITY....


))




Currently listening :
(R)evolucion
By Jose Conde
Release date: By 05 June, 2007

15:44 - 7 Comments - 4 Kudos - Add Comment - Edit - Remove

Paloma, First Lady of Infinity

loadsakudos

Posted by Paloma, First Lady of Infinity on Wednesday, August 01, 2007 at 21:08
[Remove] [Reply to this]


: THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI :

Just listening through the demos for the next LP (after vs reality) Definately the best yet!!!)

Posted by : THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI : on Wednesday, August 01, 2007 at 22:46
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Paloma, First Lady of Infinity

rub it in my face. tho i am getting that one on e-bay...

Posted by Paloma, First Lady of Infinity on Wednesday, August 01, 2007 at 22:55
[Remove] [Reply to this]


: THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI :

Sound thinking, though there could be a fight for it...

Did you notice my beauftiful features in the top right hand corner of the sleeve by the way??? - I believe it's the first time my face has appeared on ebay - though now I'm at number 69 in the charts it will probably become a regular thing....

Posted by : THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI : on Wednesday, August 01, 2007 at 23:00
[Remove] [Reply to this]


: THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI :

And make sure you save some pennies for the other stuff i got today.

It will be on the BLINGER sometime next week. I'll do you a special double cheap deal.

I have high premium shit, including the 7" of I am Not Afraid - the most relevant pop song of our times....

Posted by : THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI : on Wednesday, August 01, 2007 at 23:23
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Paloma, First Lady of Infinity

why, it is you looking quite serious and handsome! a real life myspace celebrity!

Posted by Paloma, First Lady of Infinity on Wednesday, August 01, 2007 at 23:12
[Remove] [Reply to this]


: THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI :

I'm a slut for a photoshoot....

I like to lurk about and look thoughtful whilst everyone else has fun....

Posted by : THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI : on Wednesday, August 01, 2007 at 23:14
[Remove] [Reply to this]

No comments: