Saturday 25 August 2007

MULTIPLE PERSONALITIES


Current mood: BUSINESSLIKE
Category: BUSINESSLIKE Life



My thorough readers will know I'm a man of many shades and many more personalities than is strictly healthy.

It's wierd and I'm wierd, but why be one man when you can be 4, and who the hell wants to be normal anyways??

So here we go with a blast of a Giovanni alter ego's real life day - a day that makes me wonder if it might not be more simple if I became Giovanni and Giovanni alone....


August 16th 2007

'Everything was edgy for my 11 O'clock. There were a lot of people who didn't want to be there. One was ranting about how they WANTED HIM TO BEG!! Another was 7 foot high. And another starred into the walls.

Me?

I wanted to get moving. I had a 3.30 in Clerkenwell. It was an appointment to see about selling off 1 million images of celebrities.

This isn't a joke...

I have a new one day a week job. This job is to liquidate the excess of a picture agencies prints. There are 1 million prints that the digi-age has made redundent and I now have the task of selling them. I have to create a market. I have to create a market for 1 million unwanted celebrity pap shots...

But before I got to my 3.30, I ran into a £89.95



A host of vaguely good drawings.



Made by another man who makes his living from farting into jars..



I like him, but he doean't shake me enough to shell out the £89.95 I don't yet have


So, inside Big and I'm in the King Office. There's a Lion skin on the floor, a throne at the desk. An empire is run from here...

We discuss the deal. It's like
Wileys. It's 50/50. I sell the spare prints and we split the proceeds 50/50...

We go downstairs and see the shots.

A team of work experience kids, who know no better, are separarting the pics into 3 piles: To keep, To Australia for the ego museum, and to sell...

We open a draw marked U

The first pics are of a familiar face. It's Bobo Vox with a can of Fosters and a fag. He's sitting on the bonnet of a car. It's 1993...

BOOBOO VOX?!? WITH A FOSTERS AND A FAG???!!!

Yes, but in 1993, before he found God and Gandhi and Global African Warming..

I accpet the deal. I have an undetermined period of time to sell 1 million images of celebrities. The deal is 50/50..

Any takers???



Currently listening :
Playtime Is Over
By Wiley
Release date: By 18 September, 2007

11:56 PM - 19 Comments - 8 Kudos - Add Comment - Edit - Remove

Renate Müller II

...So have these redundant photos previously been published or not??? Are there any dead celebs amongst the names???

Posted by Renate Müller II on August 17, 2007 - Friday at 12:43 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


: THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI :

Yes, many have been published, but many haven't...

I've got dead celebs, live celebs, clean celebs, smelly celebs, warm celebs, cold celebs, big celebs, small celebs, tall celebs...

You name it, I've got it in celebs...

Posted by : THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI : on August 17, 2007 - Friday at 12:52 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Renate Müller II

WWBDD?? What would Bill Drummond do? I say burn them...

Posted by Renate Müller II on August 17, 2007 - Friday at 12:56 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


: THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI :

I think Bill Drummond would be very curious to look through 15 years of paparazzi land, but even if he isn't - I'm fascinated..)

If it makes me no money it'll be a 2 or 3 day holiday spying on a massive collection of photos, and i like the sound of that.

I've done much worse for money...(:+)

Posted by : THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI : on August 17, 2007 - Friday at 1:06 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Renate Müller II

I could provide a good home for any shots of Russell Brand, if you come across any.

Posted by Renate Müller II on August 17, 2007 - Friday at 1:13 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


: THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI :

There's hundreds of Brand. I'll report back with details once I've seen everything...

Talking of everything, I know some have just come in of him naked in 2001 - those aren't in my remit to sell (you'd be looking at svereal thousand for an original at this point in time) but i do know 'it' ain't nothing to write home about...(

Posted by : THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI : on August 17, 2007 - Friday at 1:20 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Renate Müller II

I thought there'd be loads of him. And I've seen 'it' before. Are the 2001 pics from his naked arrest on May Day???

Posted by Renate Müller II on August 17, 2007 - Friday at 1:26 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


: THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI :

Yes they are....

They've bene published before???

Posted by : THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI : on August 17, 2007 - Friday at 1:28 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Renate Müller II

Yes, in various tabloids. Perhaps these are different though?

Posted by Renate Müller II on August 17, 2007 - Friday at 1:33 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Renate Müller II

They could be different in many ways!!! From a different angle maybe - he was cavorting naked on top of Eros while riot police manhandled him...so the photo opportunities were definitely there...

Oops, this is turning into a Russell Brand Blog - sorry!!!!! ))

Posted by Renate Müller II on August 17, 2007 - Friday at 1:41 AM
[Remove]


: THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI :

If they are, how different can they be??

Posted by : THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI : on August 17, 2007 - Friday at 1:35 AM
[Remove]


Paloma, First Lady of Infinity

i find it literally impossible to maintain a singular personality. I have at least 3 going on at this very moment, sometimes more...depends on the shoes and haircolor.

1 million images...good luck. just set aside any deborah harry leftovers

Posted by Paloma, First Lady of Infinity on August 17, 2007 - Friday at 6:13 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


: THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI :

I'm sure there's plenty of Ms D Harry, but these will only date from 1993-2007...

I'll look some out. Which personality shall I hand them to???

Posted by : THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI : on August 17, 2007 - Friday at 6:16 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Paloma, First Lady of Infinity

hmmm...can't make up my mind. i like them all. ok maybe not the HR girl. definitely not the HR girl.
the journalist?
the singer?
the libarian?
the go go dancer (aka gingersnap)
the drunk woman/courtney love type who falls and hits her head in restrooms?

just give them to my cat.

Posted by Paloma, First Lady of Infinity on August 17, 2007 - Friday at 6:20 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


: THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI :

woof

Posted by : THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI : on August 17, 2007 - Friday at 6:25 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Paloma, First Lady of Infinity

hiss scratch meow.

Posted by Paloma, First Lady of Infinity on August 17, 2007 - Friday at 6:38 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


: THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI :

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN: THE PAUL GIOVANI MUSIC BLOG - A HIVE OF WIT, WISDOM AND INTELLECTUAL DEBATE....

NOW DON'T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE....)

Posted by : THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI : on August 17, 2007 - Friday at 6:44 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Charles Bukkake

sign them, stick em on ebay

if some cunt wants a picture of mick hucknel brushing his teeth then he deserves no better

Posted by Charles Bukkake on August 18, 2007 - Saturday at 10:51 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


: THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI :

You say you want a picture of Mick Hucknel brushing his teeth??

I'll see what I can do...

Posted by : THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI : on August 18, 2007 - Saturday at 7:05 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]

No comments: