Thursday 16 August 2007

ANOTHER BAND I LIKE :: FUTOMOMO SATISFACTION


Current mood: SAMBA WARM
Category: SAMBA WARM Music





Hatcham Social might have the kind of management that comes from Uncle Liam coming around for lunch with a big teddy, but give me Futomomo Satisfaction any damn day of the week....))

Just look at this band!!! It's 3 Japanesse women in Bikinis playing Trombones. They play easy listening and covers and they're brilliant...

"Girls + Bikini + Tromb.. Futomomo Satisfaction!"

It's absolute wierd bollocks, but tell me this isn't also completely ace?!?

'
Futomomo Satisfaction is a Japanese bikini Trombone gal band. This revolutional icon in Japanese indies, will inevitably fascinate you!'

How can this band not fascinate you??? How can you ever listen to dull English fake alternative shit rock again (even by accident) and do anything other than employ hitmen to nail the Gallaghers for once and for all???

Of course, being half a man, I want to imagine I could fuck all three of them
in the dressing room 5 minutes before they go on stage without breaking a sweat . And of course as a result of this, you might well be thinking I'm a fucking well active pervert. But i only think DARK and strangely sexual THOUGHTS and my acting is more than terrible...

Yes boss, I'm basically badly honest, and when it comes to music, I just want to see a fucking show and a damn fine and romantic or sexy spectacle AND no more boring fake working class guitar boy bands from the north
(or from the south for that mater) with dirge inbetween their strings and corcky crock shit in their brains...

So, here's Futomomo Satisfaction. I await their LP with enthsiasm...)





Currently listening :
The Mozart Effect: Music For Babies: Nighty Night
By Jozsef Balogh
Release date: By 05 September, 2000

01:42 - 8 Comments - 4 Kudos - Add Comment - Edit - Remove

Futomomo Satisfaction

Hi, this is Suzuyakko. leader of Futomomo Satisfaction.
thanks to wright about us.

our show makes audience so happy.
we want to go abroad to play, but have no opportunity.
we're sorry you can't see, feel our show.

Posted by Futomomo Satisfaction on Sunday, August 05, 2007 at 14:41
[Remove] [Reply to this]


: THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI :

I'm amazed there are no opportunities for you to play overseas.
Maybe I should start promoting concerts??

Posted by : THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI : on Sunday, August 05, 2007 at 15:02
[Remove] [Reply to this]


MOG

I'm sold

Posted by MOG on Sunday, August 05, 2007 at 16:36
[Remove] [Reply to this]


: THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI :

I guess the only way you can't love this band is if you don't like either bikinis or trombones or both in the same place in the same time...

Posted by : THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI : on Sunday, August 05, 2007 at 17:43
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Clinker

Mmm, looks good to me!

I don't reckon i'll get Tomoko to rock the bikini look though.

Posted by Clinker on Monday, August 06, 2007 at 16:34
[Remove] [Reply to this]


: THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI :

Yeah, I want to hear how good their album is, because if it's good they could be the best band in the world...

Posted by : THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI : on Monday, August 06, 2007 at 16:40
[Remove] [Reply to this]


T-toe

Now why aren't I playing my trombone in a bikini???!!!

T-toe

Posted by T-toe on Sunday, August 12, 2007 at 19:51
[Remove] [Reply to this]


: THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI :

It's not too late to start...

Posted by : THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI : on Sunday, August 12, 2007 at 20:40
[Remove] [Reply to this]

No comments: