Thursday 13 November 2008

Tonights fight...


Current mood: MORE BLOOD AND GUTS
Category: MORE BLOOD AND GUTS Sports



So, tonight, I'm waiting up for the Clazaghe vs Roy Jones Junior fight at 4am


Now, regular readers might remember how I lost money on Calzages last fight against Bernard Hopkins

Yes boss, as the radio and online odds were calling it, Hopkins was pissing all over Calzaghe - so I went all in at good value on Hopkins on 3 separate punts during the fight...


It was all sounding like a very heavy profit to me

But Game Over and Calzaghe was given the nod, leaving me to rue a good set of opportunities I'd had to place bets that would ensure I won on either outcome...


Well, tonight, I'm aiming to correct that damage - though I'm not sure where my money is just yet...


No boss, Clazaghe remains unbeaten and this is said to be his last fight.

Meantime, Jones Junior is older, but was in his day one of if not THE BEST pound for pound fighter.

The talk is that Jones Juniors prime might well be gone, but after a few meek performances, he appears to be back close to his bingo days once again...


As per last time, Clazaghe is the clear odds-on favourite - but again I'm thinking Jones might be tougher and stronger than many people are expecting..

Should be a good fight...


Anyway, if you don't like boxing - and I'd imagine there's quite a few of you who don't - here's something completely different - or is it??






Currently listening :
Rocky III: Original Motion Picture Score
By Bill Conti
Release date: 1990-10-25

No comments: