Sunday 9 November 2008

The new arrangement....


Current mood: winding down....
Category: winding down.... Life



I'm not Obama, but change is very prevalent here on Fish Island...

Yes boss, Mrs Giovanni is now running the Foreign Desk of Big Pictures
from the very same room as I run The Paul Giovanni Corporation...?!?!


Now this might sound like an awful satanic mismatch, but I believe this is the next stage of the worlds media being sucked into a black hole here on Fish Island.

Yes boss, this action will result in the advent of world peace, media balls, NO MORE BONOS, and fresh tulips FOR ALL!!!


I also believe difference and close proximity diffidence is a good thing..

I mean, who in the hell wants to surround themselves with their exact like???


Bullshit aside, it's a wierd adjustment procedure..

Yes boss, I've been used to Mrs G leaving the house a few or 3 hours after I've hit faded out.

Duly rested, I'd then get up whenever I felt like it and saunter through the day in my own glorious solitude, doing what I wanted as and when - building the empire..

It was a good set up - I was living almost exclusively on fried breakfasts, caffeine, alcohol and my own free will.


But now, I have to get 2 hours before I've gone to bed to get all the tabloid papers from one of 4 local newsagents before sharing my old time free space most all of every day AND EATING HEALTHY!!!

Yes boss, whilst I battle with website demons and think about quintessential writing and carrycots, music and the possible death of MY OWN PERSONAL SPACE!!!
Mrs Giovanni spends the day studying the papers and sauntering around the fort looking lovely round and healthy, chattering away in Italian and English organising the following of celebrities around the globe by long lensed photographers who are only interested in getting the perfect money making picture...


Anyway...

After realising that I can't buck the internet system, I've decided to fully tabulate www.paulgiovanni.com
...

Yes boss, last week, I spent a fucking day making this wonderful backdrop only to realise that it only looked wonderful on certain sizeed screen resolutions and that 44% of people were looking at it on one that looked SHIT!!!



I've since made that website into a flyer



and moved onto a pretty regular new website format which looks good on all screen resolutions..

Currently it has plenty of colourful borders because I was completely frustrated at not being able to eliminate them - I HAVE THEREFORE MAXED THEM OUT!!!


I was in love with the whole thing this morning - but now I'm not so sure...

If you want to let me know how it looks to you, I'm always interested to hear...



Currently listening :
Dub Be Good To Me
By Beats International

No comments: