Thursday 13 November 2008

Like a fool returneth to it’s vomit....


Current mood: SELL SELL!!!
Category: SELL SELL!!! Sports



Lost on Calzaghe again - and the wierd thing was both the fight and my betting pattern loss was almost a carbon copy as the last one
...





As per last time - on this fight, I start off knowing nothing much...

After an hour of preamble and some basic research, I decide the odds of almost 3/1 on Jones Junior are worth an opening shot. If he doesn't perform, I'll be down a little - and if he does, I'll go further in and things will be peachy good...


Well, as per exactly the last fight against Hopkins, Calzaghe is caught cold and put onto the canvas inside the first round by a rejuvenated Jones Junior!!!

And as per last time, the odds remain good on Jones Junior - even though he's clearly on top..??!??

IT'S A CARBON FUCKING COPY OF THE LAST FIGHT!!!

But then Bernard Hopkins didn't finish Calzaghe off when he'd weakened him...

THE RESULT CAN'T BE THE SAME TWICE!!!!

JONES IS GONNA FINISH CALZAGHE OFF!!!!

HE'S GONNA BATTER HIM!!!!


I decide to go in again on JJ..


This is the week of iconic 'black' victories

Lewis Hamilton becomes Formula 1 champion on the final corner of the final lap.

Barrack Obama - well you all know about that...

And Jones Junior will trump it off by coming back to beat an unbeaten white champion!!!

THESE THINGS HAPPEN IN THREES!!!!

JUNIOR IS GONNA WIN!!!!


I GO ALL IN!!!!

I'M GONNA BE RICH!!!!


But that's not what happens...

No boss, by Round 7 Clazaghe has reasserted himself and opened a very heavy cut on JJs eye - and from that point on it's a clear Calzaghe victory ALL THE WAY...


I LOOSE!!!


And the highly annoying thing about this is that I went against my own better normal thinking and rationale...

I think this 'black' thing is a complete false nothing...

Yes boss, Obama isn't President because he's 'black' he's president because he's a sharp orator, because Americans are shitting themselves over money and because his time as a man has come...





Similarly, Lewis Hamilton is Formular Uno champion because he's an ace young driver, driving a top end car and his time has come...



And Jones Junior didn't win, because his time has been, and he was up against and experienced though younger unbeaten world champion...




Yes boss, 'race' has nothing to do with any of it...

My observed trend that I knew was flawed (and have been arguing AGAINST all week i.e RACE IS BOLLOCKS!!!!) - was definitely flawed....

And if I'd have thought this clearly last night instead of getting caught up with the media colour coding trends forecast, I'd have not wasted my money...

Oh well...




Currently listening :
Computer Games
By George Clinton
Release date: 1991-08-27

No comments: