Monday 17 November 2008

PAYPAL UP YOUR ARSE!!!


Current mood: SUPER PISSED OFF!!!!
Category: SUPER PISSED OFF!!!! Jobs, Work, Careers



Jesus...

I've spent this last month or so developing my PG£ Virtual Help Shop

Yes boss, this is my computer selling building maintenance and planning sideshow that I plan to make me loads of money this next 12 months and will formally launch sometime tomorrow, or perhaps the day after that.....


Well, I had up a batch of PG£ rebuilt laptops on ebay that were the opening shots in this there enterprise....

Yes boss, I'd sold 3 at top level prices on Ebay and was FOR ONCE sitting pretty for rent day having made a reasonable to good profit!!!


So, I go into my paypal account to withdraw the cash into my PG£ OFFICIAL bank account - and paypal say something to the effect that 'you can't have the cash, send the goods first, we think you're gonna rip this guy off?!?!?'


Well, I was astonished.

NO - I WAS FUCKING FURIOUS!!!!


Yes boss, I noticed paypal had accepted the £130 odd pounds from one man who'd bought the machine, and they'd taken their absurdly generous cut of £4.59 - but they had then decided they weren't gonna give me my cash until this guy recieves the computer (3-5 days minimum by post) and gives me a positive feedback (fuck knows how many days), even though I have 887 good paypal transactions and 100% good feedback on Ebay...

Meantime they keep my money for me (and presumably everyone elses' whom they decide is untrustworty - in some interest paying account perhaps???) IN THE INTERESTS OF SECURITY!!!!! without giving any advance warning that this is their new deal?!?!?


WELL FUCK MY SPATS - I THOUGHT I WAS IMAGINING IT?!?!?!

I MEAN WHAT IN THE HELL GIVES THEM - A PRIVATE WANKING COMPANY - THE RIGHT TO HOLD ONTO MY FUCKING MONEY UNTIL SOME BLOKE DOES OR DOESN'T GIVE ME A FEEDBACK ON AN EBAY ITEM???

ARE THEY THE FUCKING LAW NOW???

IT'S FUCKING CRIMINAL BEHAVIOUR!!!


And you know what else???

It's only going to facilitate poor ebay practice.

Yes boss, real life scammers will read the paypal guidelines as to who paypal feel they can treat this way - buy stuff off of these kinds of sellers, pay them (but have paypal hold the money), then say the stuff never arrived and ask for the money back from paypal without the seller seeing a fucking penny of it - ALL FACILITATED BY PAYPALS SPANGLING FUCKING NEW SECURITY SYSTEM...?!?!?


Well, I wrote paypal a letter...

Now, I wish I'd copied and pasted it, because it was made onto one of those web-forms rather than a regular email (they like many online companies don't appear to believe in the idea of email) so I no longer have it...

Suffice to say this email was very blunt indeed.

It informed that they'd better release my fucking money IMMEDIATELY!!! Or else I'd cease using their two bit expensive and shitty service and do my very best to put as many people off of it as possible into the bargain as well as seeking legal advice...


Well apparently the stupid fucking cunts don't employ enough staff so as to answer such enquiries in a reasonable time frame - so I'm starting spreading the word now...

IF YOU CAN - AVOID PAYPAL LIKE THE FUCKING PLAGUE!!!!

Quite apart form anything else they're very expensive on ebay sellers and they don't give the 'instant money' they claim they do - it's instantly from the buyer, then paypal hold onto it for as long as they can ( it takes 5-7 days to do a bank transfer) then the seller gets it...


Of course, all this once again reminds us (as if we needed reminding) that bankers are complete fucking cunts (paypal is owned by Wells Fargo)

Yes boss, if there's one thing I hate more than politicians being worshiped like brolly gods, it's bankers taking my money in that 'GOD GIVEN RIGHT' kind of way that they do..

'Yeah, we're just gonna have this, or do that - BECAUSE WE CAN AND BECAUSE NO-ONE HAS THE FUCKING BALLS OR ABILITY TO TELL US OTHERWISE!!'


Yes boss, if there's one single thing he needs the Big Messiah O needs to get ahold of and SQUEEZE!!!! it's the fucking banks...

Gordon Brown isn't gonna do it - his 2 bit solution to the chaos they (and he as chancellor) has caused is to loan them more money and then join them together to make bigger banks, which can then work with even less competition and lay off a tonne of fucking staff into the bargain - meantime he allows them to set about pursuing defaulters like never before...


Anyway, to continue the story...

Still seething with FUCKING RAGE!!!! I departed this fishy fort in order to attend the ante-natal class with Mrs Giovanni...

Yes boss, wierd as it might sound, the place of birth of the Little G is to be a new NHS birthing center just a little south of this nouveau bankers heaven on The Isle of Dogs (we live on Fish Island and the baby is to be born on The Isle of Dogs - sounds like unadulterated bollocks, but it's true)


Well, you know what I saw down there in that clean and glassy cold shithole??

I saw a lot of very rich looking folk, a few Ferrari's and loads and loads of evidence of money despite this supposed crash...

POOR FUCKING LAMBS - THEY'RE REALLY SUFFERING AREN'T THEY????



Currently listening :
Thug Law, Chapter One
By Thug Life Outlawz

No comments: