Monday 9 June 2008

WELL THAT WAS ALL RATHER FURIOUS....


Current mood: DELETION IS SALVATION....
Category: DELETION IS SALVATION.... MySpace



Not to mention curious...


Late last night, I start to get all these messages and comments from both friends and strangers suggesting my account is showing up as deleted?!?!

I took a good look at the situation, and sure enough, there I was as a little red X and no functionally....


This wouldn't be the first time I've suffered this kind of nonsense here on the spazzer...

Other than the day to day inefficiences of this site (about which I could write a very boring book) I find that everytime I put up a 69:23 minute episode of Casa Hasa Giovanna I tend to have a whole bevy of irregular problems.

Yes boss, I find there's consistently a problem on the 23rd at 23:23pm.
Either the nerves, booze and excitement of the release gets to me, or Tom has a spazz out of some kind...


Which made last nights 'deletion' all the more curious....

I had 69 pages of comments & 232 pages of friends

Was that slimey little shyster Tom, reading my magical 23 mind and playing filthy tricks?!?

Or was it simple magic playing games, whilst Tom sunbathed poolside???

Or just bullshit????


What was all the more odd about the situation, was that I'd written
that blog yesterday about my disilusionment with music writing. Originally, there was a paragraph in it, where I noticed the posting had turned from a simple critique of music journalism into what read like a resignation letter...

This is beginning to sound like my swansong....

It started, but because it wasn't, so I deleted the paragraph...


I guess the fundamental difference with last nights monkey business, was that the word 'deletion' was used, but it felt alright to be under such a threat.

In fact I quite enjoyed the whole affair..

Truth is, I currently spend far too much time networking, writing and researching my writing, using wanky Toms website, rather than maximising the use of the
other location of the blog and paulgiovanni.com

This is bad long term strategy and the thought of being forced away from here and suddenly having more time in which to do things more independently was really quite appealing, not to mention challenging...

Furthermore, I know I'll get booted off from here one day. I have this habbit of pushing things too far. I've been suspended and then terminated at ebay & yahoo many times for rule bending. I can't help but always be probing at what can be got away with. I really do love to commit minor virtual and real crimes on a daily basis, just to see what's possible and because I think minor crime is necesary and very healthy...


Well, I eventually found the solution to my apparent deletion.

There was a bit of text above my inbox that suggested I'd been using 'bots' to automate some aspects of my myspazzs daily operations?!?!? And that this was against the rules!!!!

Well, the very suggestion was completely crazy?!?.

I WAS SHOCKED AND APPALLED!!!!

ME, A LAW ABIDING PILLAR OF THE MYSPAZZ COMMUNITY USING THE MYSPAZZ EQUIVALENT OF PERFORMANCE ENHANCING DRUGS?!?!?

YOU KNOW HOW I HATE THE WHOLE IDEA OF TAKING PERFORMANCE ENHACING DRUGS!!! THAT DURGS AND CHEATING DISGUSTS ME!!! THAT I HAVE NEVER EVER CHEATED!!!! THAT I AM THE PURITY OF CARL FUCKING LEWIS AND LANCE ARMSTRONG ROLLED INTO ONE!!!!!




YES BOSS, ANYONE WHO KNOWS ME, KNOWS I ASPIRE TO BE A GOOD AMERICAN SUBURBAN HOUSEWIFE WITH CLEAN CROCKERY AND A MONTHLY DINNER PARTY JUST LIKE THIS VICIOUS LITTLE BITCH....




Anyway, when deletion day comes (as it one day must), be sure that I have everything backed up: a full friends list, subscriber list, the html for the profile, the lot - so I'll soon be back in touch via some kind of a phantom profile to let you know what's what and where it's all at....

In the meantime, all the blogs are always gonna be here at Blogspot

I'm always gonna be answerable at paulgiovanni@paulgiovanni.com

And a load of other flim flam is always gonna be @


No comments: