Wednesday 20 June 2007

A WARM WELCOME TO THE NEW OFFICIAL ARTIST & 'I'M HIRING'


Current mood: MAGNANIMOUS
Category: MAGNANIMOUS Music



OK...

After all that seriousness of the last few days, I'm happy to report some good and happy news...

The Paul Giovanni Corporation is pleased to announce the appointment of
Molly Coddle as The Official Artist to Paul Giovanni...



Yes, after a few days of difficult and intense negotiations involving far too many lawyers and other miscelleaneous personal staff, Paul Giovanni is delighted to announce a deal has been hammered out which brings Mollys imense artistic talents to the fledgling Giovanni operation..






Those of you familar with this blog will have seen these images already, all of which are the work of Ms Coddle. Her history in graphic design has been the perfect preprartion for this post and after spotting her ginormous talent, Mr Giovanni was very happy to enter into negotiations to acquire her services without delay...

Paul Giovanni said "I'm sure that under my strong tutelage and firm guiding hand, Ms Coddles work will further develop to an even higher standard than she has already attained"

Ms Coddle said: "It's like a dream come true for me. I just can't believe this is happening to me?! I mean I never ever dreeamed it possible I would one day work for such a huge and important man as Paul Giovanni!!!" etc

Unfortunately Ms Coddle has made it clear she will soon be sharing her time between this very important position and helping out a few sick people as a full time nurse.

Ms Coddle has however agreed that GIOVANNI art is obviously far more important than tending the sick, and that she'll drop the dying any time there needs be to a few more cats added to yet another picture of Giovannis vain and wonderfully pretty face...

This is the kind of commitment that Paul Giovanni likes to see...


So...

This brings the PGC to announce the availability of several other positions...

If you're interested and qualified, please contact Mr Giovanni ASAP


Firstly: Paul Giovanni needs a very good editor...

Now, I'm not talking some wanna be writer who wants to watch Giovannis work develop up close only to leave at a selfish moment to pursue their own blinkered ambition. Neither am I talking about someone who wants to rewrite Giovannis work in their own inferior hand.

I'm talking about someone who's burnt their own creative dreams to an absolute and irretrievable crsip and/or someone who never had any to start with...

Giovannis Editor must be COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY anal about language and grammmar. They must agree that PG is the most promising writer currently around. AND they must want nothing more than to see him suceed at the very highest level...


Secondly: Paul Giovanni is looking for a
Massueuse..

Yes, the countless hours of hard work that Giovanni undertakes everyday to bring you this music blog are begining to take their toll and Giovanni is currently suffering some nasty repetitive strain on his fingers and some very unpleasant back pains..

If you are a qualified masseuse, live in London and are preparred to work Giovannis limbs once or twice a week, please do get in touch


Both of these positions are currently unpaid. There are however many perks involved which include a tonne of free music (I'm very generous when it comes to giving away other peoples work), first shout when Mrs Giovanni runs off with the milkman, and the odd plant here and there..

OK...

Currently listening :
Solo Piano
By Philip Glass
Release date: By 07 August, 1989

10:39 - 15 Comments - 6 Kudos - Add Comment - Edit - Remove

MollyCoddle

I'd like to thank God...my family...my cat...my pharmacist....

Posted by MollyCoddle on Sunday, June 17, 2007 at 12:22
[Remove] [Reply to this]


The Paul Giovanni Music Blog...

Please. Share your feelings with the group. I know this must be a very special moment for you!!!

Posted by The Paul Giovanni Music Blog... on Sunday, June 17, 2007 at 12:25
[Remove] [Reply to this]


MollyCoddle

Look, I'm trying to contain the emotions coursing through my veins right now....I've got rather a lot of mascara on and I don't want it spread around my face.

Posted by MollyCoddle on Sunday, June 17, 2007 at 12:46
[Remove] [Reply to this]


The Paul Giovanni Music Blog...

Did Gwyneth Paltrow worry about that when she won her Oscar???

Posted by The Paul Giovanni Music Blog... on Sunday, June 17, 2007 at 12:48
[Remove] [Reply to this]


MollyCoddle

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

...okay, I'm squeezing some tears out like her above. But I've got a bit more up top, obviously...and I'm not wearing pink.

Posted by MollyCoddle on Sunday, June 17, 2007 at 13:04
[Remove] [Reply to this]


The Paul Giovanni Music Blog...

If i were you I'd have a reduction and start wearing pink....

In fact if i was a girl I'd do everything Gmynnie does...

Well, maybe not marry Chris Martin - BUT EVERYTHING ELSE!!!

Posted by The Paul Giovanni Music Blog... on Sunday, June 17, 2007 at 13:08
[Remove] [Reply to this]


MollyCoddle

Apple and Moses Coddle....hmmm has a ring to it I suppose.

Posted by MollyCoddle on Sunday, June 17, 2007 at 13:18
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Paloma Pirate

So glad to hear this. You would be nothing without Ms Molly Coddle.

I would love to apply for the editor, but I believe that I am the most promising writer around. But, my opinion may be swayed by free music.

Posted by Paloma Pirate on Sunday, June 17, 2007 at 14:04
[Remove] [Reply to this]


The Paul Giovanni Music Blog...

Yes...This is probably the most exciting news story of the year and I feel honoured to be a part of it...

Do you have any idea of the level of abuse and nastiness you are likely to recieve if you are my Editor?? Of course it will be worth the pain in the long run, but is it not possible you will want to smash me over the head with a fire extinguisher???

When that urge comes, will you be able to control yourself or will you splatter my brains over the pavement?????

Posted by The Paul Giovanni Music Blog... on Sunday, June 17, 2007 at 14:08
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Paloma Pirate

I can not promise that I will not resort to violence to get my way. But, a good editor is worth that, don't you think?

Posted by Paloma Pirate on Sunday, June 17, 2007 at 14:09
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Paloma Pirate

I can not promise that I will not resort to violence to get my way. But, a good editor is worth that, don't you think?

Posted by Paloma Pirate on Sunday, June 17, 2007 at 14:09
[Remove] [Reply to this]


The Paul Giovanni Music Blog...

OK...Well I reckon I might send you a piece of writing, get you to edit it and see how it works...

It won't be anything to long or clever...

I've got to run and watch the stars now..
Spk later

Posted by The Paul Giovanni Music Blog... on Sunday, June 17, 2007 at 14:11
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Edi

LOL!

Posted by Edi on Sunday, June 17, 2007 at 16:47
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Hijackalope

me write good? me write gooder than that guy that is you

Posted by Hijackalope on Sunday, June 17, 2007 at 17:13
[Remove] [Reply to this]


The Paul Giovanni Music Blog...

You know I've been using Alvin as my muse...

Posted by The Paul Giovanni Music Blog... on Sunday, June 17, 2007 at 21:03
[Remove] [Reply to this]

No comments: