Wednesday 21 January 2009

SUPER BIG THANKS....!!!)


Current mood:ME ME ME!!!!
Category: Art and Photography




to everyone who's volunteered to model...!)

I have a whole bunch of shoots half and completely arranged, and am super excited about this latest distraction FROM GETTING ON WITH BECOMING AN ACCLAIMED AND VITAL WRITER!!!!


Booked up as the PG£ (Nostradamus) photographic arm now is, I am of course always greedy - so if anyone else wants to get in on the photo action, PLEASE DO GET IN TOUCH!!!

I have a stunning tri-driectional full daylight (5400k) lighting rig, ready and waiting to take your vanity to the next level..!!!


Oh, and if any of you are getting married LET ME TAKE THE PHOTOS!!!!

I promise not to make your men do the 'Reservoir Dogs Shot', and I will not charge you £4000!!


As for the rest of the Fish Island action...

The In-Laws have now left..

Yes boss, to say I was struggling towards the end of their 3 week stay would be an understatement - but I just about got away with keeping myself contained and repressed..

It was nothing personal..

I've simply become very intolerant of having people around the house when I'm trying to get on with things AND adjust to having a child...


Of course, one learns a vast amount about oneself when the pitter of tiny child feet rage at the slow speed of their BURPS..!!

And one such thing I've begun to appreciate, is JUST HOW TRULY AND ABSOLUTELY SELF INDULGENT I AM..!?!?!?

Yes boss, I knew it was bad - BUT THIS BAD???

FUCK!!!!


Anyway, I've got lots of pictures coming up and very few words, so if you want to read things search the PG£ archive or GO BUY A BOOK!!!!

Until later...








Currently listening:
Cimbalom’s Paganini
By Oszkar Okros
Release date: 2002-05-21

No comments: