Tuesday 20 January 2009

PG£ SNUBBED BY THE SPIRITUALS!!!!


Current mood:HOLIER THAN THOU!!!!
Category: Religion and Philosophy



Well....

I'm still adding spazzing friends at a rate of knots..

Yes boss, my plan is to get to the magical 23,000 figure - at which point I'll stop adding and start the careful and precious process of deleting all the appalling bands and musical acts that have slipped through the recruiting drive net....


Of course acquiring friends here isn't half as easy as it used to be back in the good old days, when Arsebook was merely a glint in the CIAs eye, and myspace was everyones favourite plaything - but I still get enough people joining up...


Some do however turn me down - and some folks even go to the trouble of telling me why


Hi,

I have looked at your page, and I'm not sure why you are interested in becoming a friend of spirit quake books. Our focus is books, readers and writers that seek to make difference--to shift conciousness in a good way.
Respectfully--I didn't see much that indicated that spirituality, making a difference, etc was your interest or focus of your blog.

If I'm missing something here--please let me know. We do want to keep the focus of our page as intended. I am open to being corrected and enlightened.

Thanks,

Page Manager

Spirit Quake Books...


I tried sending the response

'You're definitely missing something...'

But the page doesn't allow messages from non-friends?!?

That boss - is far from HOLY?!?!?!?


As is their refusal to by my friend...

I mean, do they not realise who I am???

Have they not noticed that I predicted the current Financial Crisis in Episode 8 of Casa Hasa Giovanna??!?!?!?

Or that I predicted that Alan McGee should leave the music business is Episode 7!!

(PG£ 'I don't know why he bothers...?'

Then a coupla months later

Alan McGee, who founded the Creation record label, signed Oasis and went on to manage bands including The Libertines and The Charlatans, has said he has quit the music business.)


GODDAMMIT I'M THE NOSTRADUMUS OF MYSPACE!!!

AND THESE SPIRITUAL CUNTS DON'T WANT TO KNOW ME?!?!?

HAS THE WORLD GONE MAD?????



Currently listening:
Journey to Spiritual Awakening: Meditations to Awaken the Divine Heart Within
By Vicky Thompson
Release date: 2003-10-21

No comments: