Wednesday 31 October 2007

THIS WAS THE WEEK THAT WAS..


Current mood: WARMER WARMER...
Category: WARMER WARMER... Music



full very full...

But blogs have once again been few and far between excepting cheap vids of the ancestors and strategic mind calculations..

This is why I don't tend to get on with professionals and why my careers are stop start..

Moods and whims...

So when are you going to start writing proper again Giovanni??

Soon...?


Meanwhile here's



Currently listening :
Automatic Door
By Anton Barbeau
Release date: By 16 October, 2007

07:31 - 10 Comments - 4 Kudos - Add Comment - Edit - Remove

Clinker

toooooooon! I've got a brilliant live version of this from one of the festivals where the singer goes mad at the end.

Posted by Clinker on Thursday, October 25, 2007 at 13:07
[Remove] [Reply to this]


: THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI :

I'd like to see or hear this. I've still not seen them LIVE. I'll have to catch their next tour...

Posted by : THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI : on Thursday, October 25, 2007 at 19:37
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Clinker

I'll find it and work out a way. Its awesome

Posted by Clinker on Thursday, October 25, 2007 at 22:58
[Remove] [Reply to this]


: THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI :

Yeah...

Quality through and through...

Posted by : THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI : on Thursday, October 25, 2007 at 23:29
[Remove] [Reply to this]


madeleine

love this song thanks for posting the clip

Posted by madeleine on Thursday, October 25, 2007 at 14:54
[Remove] [Reply to this]


: THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI :

It's a blinder and one of my resurrection moments...)

Posted by : THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI : on Thursday, October 25, 2007 at 19:37
[Remove] [Reply to this]


simon

Was that you I spied at the Anton Barbeau gig last night at the 12 bar? He was a lot of fun and a review will be written when I have the time, even though I was really there for my old mate Pat Fish;)

Posted by simon on Thursday, October 25, 2007 at 19:32
[Remove] [Reply to this]


: THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI :

BLIMEY O'REILLY!!! It was and I'm just polishing off my review now..

I didn't see you. Were you in disguise???

Posted by : THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI : on Thursday, October 25, 2007 at 19:36
[Remove] [Reply to this]


simon

No Disguise I was just skulking in the shadows on the far side of the room nursing a Corona or two, and talking with the nice promoter chappie from Complete Control whose name I forget, oh and the record company bod who signed such bands as Spacemen 3 and Perfect Disaster back in the day! That and all the ex members of the Jazz Butcher who were there;)

Posted by simon on Thursday, October 25, 2007 at 20:07
[Remove] [Reply to this]


: THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI :

Esteemed company indeed!!

I missed most of the main set, but caught and enjoyed the end few tracks. Enjoyed Mr Barbeau. There's my review in a line, which makes me wonder why I just spent 3 hours flamming it out...

Posted by : THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI : on Thursday, October 25, 2007 at 20:22
[Remove] [Reply to this]

No comments: