Wednesday 31 October 2007

OOZING EMOTION...


Current mood: FRYING...
Category: FRYING... Music




I am Oozing Emotion

YES!!!

But it's what you do with it.

The Chap have made a great pop track from it, and it's on their myspazz player...



Currently listening :
Theology
By Sinead O’Connor
Release date: By 26 June, 2007

14:02 - 3 Comments - 4 Kudos - Add Comment - Edit - Remove

Paloma First Lady of Infinity & Queen of Hearts

I love this song!!! Horton sent it to me a few months ago.

Posted by Paloma First Lady of Infinity & Queen of Hearts on Thursday, October 04, 2007 at 16:13
[Remove] [Reply to this]


: THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI :

Yes, he mentioned them the other day - apparently they've written a song about 'the stars' called 'I Saw Them'....(That'll be the stars link for this piece done)

I didn't find I was grabbed by the other tracks so instanteaneously, but I'll certainly give them more time...))

Posted by : THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI : on Thursday, October 04, 2007 at 16:22
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Clinker

Yea i've heard it too, can't remember how. I love the little snigger half way thru. Brilliant.

Posted by Clinker on Thursday, October 04, 2007 at 16:21
[Remove] [Reply to this]

No comments: