Wednesday 31 October 2007

DMC BEATBOX MY GOD...


Current mood: WOW....!
Category: WOW....! Music



So, I've been down the O2 today watching the
DMC World Championships..

I'm going to write a full or a few full pieces in due course, but just now I'll draw your attention to
Faith SFX...

Watching this video gives you an idea of what he can do, but watching him LIVE is another thing entirely..

It's not so much the basics, as when he starts doubling and trebling up on sounds..

My jaw dropped like a stone..

"LIKE WHAT THE...??? HOW THE FUCK???? OH FUCKING JESUS!!!"



Currently listening :
They Came from the Stars I Saw Them Vs. Reality
By They Came from the Stars I Saw Them Vs. Reality
Release date: By 18 September, 2007

02:14 - 4 Comments - 4 Kudos - Add Comment - Edit - Remove

Lizanne

He is amazing.....I remember the first time I saw him on youtube, I didnt think it was real! Must be mind-blowing live.

Posted by Lizanne on Sunday, October 07, 2007 at 02:48
[Remove] [Reply to this]


: THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI :

Astonishing - completely astonishing....))

Posted by : THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI : on Sunday, October 07, 2007 at 02:50
[Remove] [Reply to this]


DANX GROD!

I wish the audience wasn't there.

Or for it to be a better recording...

The sound quality was poor.

But even though, it was good stuff for sure.

Cheers!

Posted by DANX GROD! on Sunday, October 07, 2007 at 09:53
[Remove] [Reply to this]


: THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI :

Yeah - a very iffy bit of camera work and not great sound - there's better footage on his myspace page, but that isn't so long or demonstrative of what he can do...

Posted by : THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI : on Sunday, October 07, 2007 at 10:23
[Remove] [Reply to this]

No comments: