Wednesday 31 October 2007

BANGFACE BIRTHDAY BASH BANG WALLOP!!!


Current mood: BOUNCY
Category: BOUNCY Music




Next April 26th I will be reaching the age of christ and what better way to start that year than with 3 days of BANGFACE BIG BASTARD RAVING!!!???



LORD HAVE MERCY!!!



So, providing the tickets don't sell out by then - I'll be booking this in early December and will need cabin mates - THE MORE THE BETTER...

So if anyone fancies having their head blown off by mentalist rave do drop me a line...



Currently listening :
Rave 2 Strictly Hardcore!

14:44 - 7 Comments - 2 Kudos - Add Comment - Edit - Remove

KvKvG

i want to go! i have achually asked to play there, so fingers crossed. if you know anyone there- big me up. you can share my rider :)

Posted by KvKvG on Friday, October 19, 2007 at 19:36
[Remove] [Reply to this]


: THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI :

Sadly I don't know anyone involved - or at least I don't think I do (or else I'd be engineering a good blag myself)...

Can I share your rider anyway??? Afterall, it is my birthday....)))

Posted by : THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI : on Friday, October 19, 2007 at 19:42
[Remove] [Reply to this]


KvKvG

of course!

Posted by KvKvG on Sunday, October 21, 2007 at 01:01
[Remove] [Reply to this]


: THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI :

I'll vote for you as Mayor - of that you can be sure...

Posted by : THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI : on Sunday, October 21, 2007 at 02:18
[Remove] [Reply to this]


KvKvG

you better, or ill take you out on my push bike.

Posted by KvKvG on Tuesday, October 23, 2007 at 17:16
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Lizanne

Ooooh, your Birthday is the day after mine! Unlike you, I wont be doing anything remotely exciting Im afraid....remember your glow sticks.

Posted by Lizanne on Saturday, October 20, 2007 at 00:53
[Remove] [Reply to this]


: THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI :

MENTALLY ILL!!!

(and of course the best time for a birthday)

Posted by : THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI : on Saturday, October 20, 2007 at 01:23
[Remove] [Reply to this]

No comments: