Friday 5 December 2008

News..


Current mood: BRUM BRUM!!!!
Category: BRUM BRUM!!!! Life



WHAT NO BLOGS????


REAL WORLD practicalities are biting,..

Yes boss, I'm currently mostly focusing on developing my Services
, taking pictures (ANYONE WANNA POSE??) and building the Giovan-shop which'll launch soon...

Amongst other things, the shop'll host the ENTIRE GIOVAN-ARCHIVE - AKA the best collections of pop culture recordings, books and memorabilia I've ever had...

EVERYTHING WILL BE FOR SALE!!!!

AND EVERYTHING MUST GO!!!


Oh, and keep your eyes peeled for my Blog Privitisation Plan - THAT'S ALSO COMING SOON!!!!


In other news...

Mrs Giovanni is getting rounder.

Yes boss, she's doing wonderfully, but she's getting a little tired of the discomfort and the endless heart burn.

She's saying that I'll have to have the next child - and that's fine by me...


Body redevelopments aside, yesterday, we hosted a Frizzy
jacket potato dinner here on Fish Island

Yes boss, the next CHG
out in less than a months time will be called Dinner with Frizz and it's gonna be A FAMILY SIT DOWN MEAL!!!!

FUCKING ROCK 'N' ROLL OR WHAT!!?!?!?


Dinner, ebay (GO HERE AND GRAB YERSELVES BARGAINS)
, and sanding the drawers down done, the only other thing of current domestic fish note, is that now Mrs Giovanni is largely immobile, I've taken to driving her motorised scooter around and about the place...

Yes boss, I've never been one for driving my own motorised transport, but I have to say I'm warming to the idea...

'I think after years of being stuck as a child, you might finally be becoming a teenager...' Mrs Giovanni said wearily, when I returned from todays runabout, grinning like a fool...

'Yes!!! I think I might finally be growing up!!!' I replied






Currently listening :
Let’s Make Up and Be Friendly
By Bonzo Dog Doo Dah Band
Release date: 2007-07-16

No comments: