Thursday 11 December 2008

It pays to live in the rich block....


Current mood: Analog it tapey boy....
Category: Analog it tapey boy.... Music



So, I went out to get a couple of bottles of wine, just before the shop shuts at midnight, having had a good strategy meeting and personal catch up with Tommy Nadir...

On the way, I chucked a bag of rubbish into the rubbish shed, turned and caught something in the edge of my eye...

I took a QUICK look, then went and got my wine...

BEST NOT THINK!!!!

Yes boss, I hadn't properly taken in what I'd seen because I knew Mrs Giovanni would welcome ANY NEW RUBBISH INTO THE HOUSE, 2 WEEKS B4 BDAY WITH A SWIFT KICK IN THE BALLS!!!!

But on the way back I couldn't resist another look, and without worrying myself of any possible further consequences, I GRABBED IT ALL!!!!

And here it is....









An analog echo chamber with large speaker, and a working Yamaha MT3X 6 TRACK TAPE!!!!

OH BOY!!!! OH BOY OH BOY!!!!!!


Currently listening :
Break Like the Wind
By Spinal Tap
Release date: 2000-08-29

No comments: