Tuesday 23 December 2008

EXPANDING ONTO LIAMS HEAD!!!!


Current mood: STICKER ME GOOD!!!!
Category: STICKER ME GOOD!!!! Music



2009 is set to see a significant upturn in Giovan-activity and much of this will tale place away from the world of myspazz blogs...

Yes boss, I'm about satisfied enough with my new home over at
www.paulgiovanni.com to be scaling down this spazzing operation. Sure there are still rough edges, and design disorders, but the basic structure is right, and the remaining detail will soon follow...


Of course, the great and best thing about the spazz for me, has been the ease of access to people - it's been a giovan-publicity tool par excellence, and a very good way to find excellent folk, readers, associates, and bands...


So, how to replace it???

Well, I figured the best way is to indulge in some real world OFFLINE advertising..

I've therefore bought 4 printers, a stackload of card and stickers, and have started work...


My first outreach project is codenamed

SPAMazine

This is how it works:


I go to lending libraries on the day or week of release of the music, sport and politics mags/papers armed with a few hundred PG£ stickers and mini attachment flyers...

I collect the copies of rags like Q, FourFourTwo The NME, Sight & Sound, Private Eye, The Economist...

I browse through them...

And I apply stickers and mini-attachment flyers as and where appropriate..

Like in place of Liam Gallaghers head





All over Coldplays tour advert





And in place of Damon Albarns heart





HEY PRESTO!!!

THE WORD SPREADS!!!!


Currently watching :
How to Get Ahead In Advertising
Release date: 2003-12-02

No comments: