Wednesday 18 February 2009

THE TIMES....


Current mood:GOD IS A FROZEN TWAT!!!!!
Category: Life


are a changing...


Yes boss, I'm sure some of you are thinking:

'HO HO HO!!! THAT GIOVANNI HAS GONE QUIET BECAUSE HE CAN'T HACK BEING A DAD - HE'S BOUGHT A FUCKING PEOPLE CARRIER AND STARTED ENJOYING PERIOD DRAMAS!!! HE'S SHOT HIS BOLT AND NOW HE'S PAYING!!!! BY HELL, HE'S NEVER GONNA CREATE A DAMN THING AGAIN!!!!'


But no....

If there's one thing I'm used to it's being deprived of sleep....

And if there's another thing that gets me truly going, it's difficult, challenging and intense times - this is my cricket pitch and so spurred am I, that I'm expanding ALL PGC OPERATIONS WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT!!!


Yes boss, the vigilant amongst you will have noticed that the 2 years and 3 days of Giovanni on myspace are coming to an end...

I have my 23,000 friends, February 19th is the date - and from then on a new, slicker, more beautiful manifestation of the PG£ experience will be coming your way EXCLUSIVELY by way of
paulgiovanni.com


WHAT'S THAT MEAN???


It means the blogs are splitting into 5 and moving house...

Then there's gonna be Club Giovanni for all you hardcore intelligent types, as well as much more I either can't or don't want to talk about just now..




IT'S GO GO GO!!!!


But of course, in arctic London it's not been all GO GO GO!!! so much as NO NO NO!!!

Yes boss, today (like everyone else) I was forced to take a part sickie and instead got to grips with the best snow in London for 18 years...


The first and main job was of course to build a snowman on the balcony








this task was completed under the watchful eye of the 'boss' and her two STASI POLICE STATE NAZI PINK AND WHITE CHECKED ASSISTANTS!!!!





The boss wasn't always impressed with my work rate...



Or my occasional lapse into general and unregulated horseplay....



But I think we can all agree the result of my efforts was little short of STUNNING!!!!



SURELY MY BEST WORK YET!!!!



Currently listening:
To Be in Love Pt.1
By Masters at Work
Release date: 1999-06-29

No comments: