Wednesday 25 February 2009

SO THIS IS THE END!!!!!


Current mood:MOVING ON.....
Category: Goals, Plans, Hopes





of the blogs on myspace....

At least the end of the original written content....

Yes boss, it's been 2 years and 3 days since I started 'The Futureproof Cuddling Pop Blog', and inline with my promise I'm now stopping the issue of new words here on the spazz...

It's been a blast - but it's time for a change...


So, as from today, all new writing will appear over on one of the 4 or 5 BRAND NEW blogs located, run and maintained at www.paulgiovanni.com
...


Yes boss, I like the idea of writing at paulgiovanni.com
because it allows full control over the presentation - it will also allow me to peeky poke in ways of charging for my words - principally through the soon to be launched 'Club Giovanni'...

Furthermore, with the myspazz terms and conditions of decency and taste no longer applying, I'll be even freer to RANT AND RAVE!!!!

In particular, I plan to go into a little more lurid detail about my theories about the end of sex...


So, to ease the transition over, and to keep all of you who want life in as few clicks and complications as poss, I'm gonna be putting a bi-weekly 'links' blog here on the spazz which'll consist of a list of links to all the new paulgiovanni.com blogs of that bi-week...

This means if you're not interested in following my new work at
paulgiovanni.com direct via RSS or email, or 'favouriting' paulgiovanni.com, you can still have easy access to the new stuff through your PG£ myspazz blog subscription..

Yes boss, rather than getting a generic email telling you there's a new blog about god knows what from myspace every time I post, you'll instead get a generic email once or twice a week to a myspace blog that will list the titles, subjects and perhaps even a quick blurb about the topic of each new posting, so as to enable you to pick and choose what you read...


I'm also gonna spend a week of posts here introducing you to the new format, the themes and areas that each new blog starting with a post about the new blog entitled....





Thanks and all the best....

PG£






Currently listening:
My Way
By Frank Sinatra
Release date: 1990-10-25

No comments: